Preparing for Inferno!

Barbarian
So i finished Hell, and i know im not ready for Inferno quite yet!

So wondering where the best place is to farm money and/or gear so i can gear up for Inferno :3

In advance, thanks!
Are you going solo? If so...don't even count on getting further than Act 2.
act 1 hell

begin quest 9 and play until the end of act 1 (there's a 2460 gold quest reward after the act boss)

5 stacks of nephalem valor and no magic find equipment should net you 6-8 rares per run and more magics than you can carry, plus tomes and gems and lots of gold.

I make around 50k per 20 minute run. it's not AMAZING but it's fun and easy and you can jam out to some music and not have to worry too much about distractions. Plus, you're so OP you can replace Ignore Pain or whatever other defensive ability you'd normally need with SPRINT which makes things so much faster.

should also mention that you'll hardly ever find good rares, it's possible to find something worth selling to a level 50, sure, but inferno butcher is much better if you want to roll semi-decent end game items. Problem is Inferno butcher and the mobs before him take much much longer and will probably kill you a lot.

My build:

Cleave w/ Broad Sweep
Revenge w/ Best Served Cold
1: Leap w/ Iron Impact
2: Sprint w/ Marathon
3: War Cry w/ Impunity
4: Wrath of the Berserker w/ Insanity
Passive 1: Ruthless
Passive 2: Weapon Master
Passive 3: Berserker Rage

1-2 shot everything, never die, take down elite mobs in seconds with WOTB up, have fun.
05/25/2012 03:54 PMPosted by Reloaded
Are you going solo? If so...don't even count on getting further than Act 2.

Spare me the crap, there are people that have downed Diablo on Inferno Solo. Just because someone give up to fast doesnt mean its impossible. Its just hard, that is what inferno is all about.
act 1 hell

begin quest 9 and play until the end of act 1 (there's a 2460 gold quest reward after the act boss)

5 stacks of nephalem valor and no magic find equipment should net you 6-8 rares per run and more magics than you can carry, plus tomes and gems and lots of gold.

I make around 50k per 20 minute run. it's not AMAZING but it's fun and easy and you can jam out to some music and not have to worry too much about distractions. Plus, you're so OP you can replace Ignore Pain or whatever other defensive ability you'd normally need with SPRINT which makes things so much faster.

should also mention that you'll hardly ever find good rares, it's possible to find something worth selling to a level 50, sure, but inferno butcher is much better if you want to roll semi-decent end game items. Problem is Inferno butcher and the mobs before him take much much longer and will probably kill you a lot.

My build:

Cleave w/ Broad Sweep
Revenge w/ Best Served Cold
1: Leap w/ Iron Impact
2: Sprint w/ Marathon
3: War Cry w/ Impunity
4: Wrath of the Berserker w/ Insanity
Passive 1: Ruthless
Passive 2: Weapon Master
Passive 3: Berserker Rage

1-2 shot everything, never die, take down elite mobs in seconds with WOTB up, have fun.

Thanks for the tip! :D Will copy your post and save it on my desktop until i start tomorrow^^,

Question tho, why no magicfinder equipment?
You can use magic find if you want, what I meant was that even if you only have the 75% that Nephalem Valor gives you, you'll still make around 50k per run.