AH issues....getting beyond a joke now

Technical Support
Prev 1 4 5 6 8 Next
Bumb, please respond blizzard.
I'm still getting the error after completing purchase of not be able to send to stash. All 3 items but first time I used it was today.
8 years of experience dealing with WoW auction house issues, and they can't even keep the Diablo 3 AH working for more than a day at a time.
Bump
I tried to buy out an item earlier and there is nothing in the completed tab and I certainly don't have the item, but sure enough, my gold is gone. I'm also encountering several other issues that have been mentioned previously (i.e. can't send gold to stash).
I made the mistake of using almost all my gold to buy items last night, right before AH went !@#$ up. This morning it's supposedly working again, but those items never arrived in my auction area, and in fact all the items I had pending there are GONE. The gold I spent on the items is also gone. Nice. Would really appreciate a word from Blizzard on when/whether I'll ever get those items and gold back.
These problems really make me look forward to using the RMAH. I can just imagine it now -- people paying blizzard a 15% fee on items that will be stuck in the completed tab for a day or two. Was the auction house not part of the beta?
that there lies the problem.. 4 million using the same AH.. until they break this into realms like wow.. they will never solve the lag problem.

Bad design .. bad implementation

Anyone foolish enough to attempt the Real money AH when it eventually comes on line.. good luck with that. based on this fiasco i wouldn't let paypal near this abomination.
AH is completely f..... up. I want my items or at least the money back! Years of experience with WoW AH and then this!
Just tried posing a couple things...They acted strangely, so I immediately canceled them...

5 minutes later, instead of being canceled, they're posted anyway. Now I can't cancel them, and no one will see them for 2 days :( Can we lose the 10 slot limit until you fix this?

Tried buying something cheap for 200 gold to make sure the auction house was broken, and sure enough, 'request timed out' every time.

Sigh.
I had my gold reset and taken...when i finally get enough either the AH doesnt work....eats my gold but doesnt give me an items OR has some weird timeout where i am not allowed to sell or buy anymore.
I agree the Auction House is totally for lack of a better word, screwed. But what people fail to remember is that every person who pre-ordered and 75% of everyone else was pushing and pushing for the game to be released. Now that there are problems, some people are freaking out. WE, the players, had some influence on these problems by continuing to push for the game to be released.

However, it still does not excuse the lack of 2 way communication. The same error message has been there for 2 days or so. In my mind that means, "Its broken, we havent done anything yet to resolve it" Even if no progress has been made, at least change the message to make us think you care and/or are making progress.
Although I haven't lost as much gold as a lot of you, I have lost gold and items! This is ridiculous! You would think after having an AH in WoW the AH in D3 should be the best working aspect!! I hope that they fix this soon and hope to see some kind of reimbursement for what has been lost! I would like my item to be in my stash but my gold back would be fine! If they were going to make the game where you needed gear from the AH, they should have fixed it!! I hope this thread actually gets attention!
it just charged me 20k for something it said unable to buy..... and then kicks me out? like this is fked up! i want my items or my money back!
yup, my items showed up after 11 hours but now when i send to my stash nothing happens at all, the send to stash button just stays dim.
05/27/2012 10:16 AMPosted by LizardSpoon
I made the mistake of using almost all my gold to buy items last night, right before AH went !@#$ up. This morning it's supposedly working again, but those items never arrived in my auction area, and in fact all the items I had pending there are GONE. The gold I spent on the items is also gone. Nice. Would really appreciate a word from Blizzard on when/whether I'll ever get those items and gold back.

Looks like Blizzard isn't releasing any official word on this because it's impossible to blame the user for this one. Pathetic and reeks of corporatism. Wouldn't want to release a news story that could shake up investors. I feel like this video sums up what Blizzard has to say to their customers:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2g5Hz17C4is
nvm, checked again and 1 of the 7 items was sent to my stash, 3 of them disappeared completely and the other 3 are stuck in completed. also a minor problem, the show more button in my auction log stopped working. I like how they have their little auction house help button....
since blizzard obviously doesn't give a crap what I have to say I'm going to stop trying to articulate and simply state the way I feel.

RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGE!!DJKLF:SJFKL:JSD :JSDFKL:JKL: DSKLJFL:SDFKL:SDJF:SDJFJSDKL:
This happened to me also. Still waiting for 4 items to arrive, there is space in my stash to accept them.
Grr, I don't even need the items I bought anymore, I already levelled past their usefulness. FFS LOL