Idea for Blizz (Please read)

Technical Support
Ok blizz we all know that the America servers are down and we don't know when it will be back online but just a thought please take time to read this suggestion. Coz everytime I or we change the region we have to start from scratch on making a new character right why not copy from the database servers the players characters then paste them on the other regions that are not congested in that way regardless on what server we choose we can still manage to see and use the characters we made I know it will conflict with other regions but think about it, this may help in solving the congestion issue on 1 region coz let's face it not all connections to the America servers are coming from the US

Please make time and try to think about it and to the guys who just want to troll this post then F*ck you try to be more intelligent on replying on posts ok. Respect
It doesn't work that way.
Blizz probably won't read
I challenge you to author the algorithm needed to complete this task. Seriously do you think it works like that?
they dont care about your suggestion. they are fixing our game. lol

i really hope you dont think thats a serious suggestion btw. wow lol.
Ok blizz we all know that the America servers are down and we don't know when it will be back online but just a thought please take time to read this suggestion. Coz everytime I or we change the region we have to start from scratch on making a new character right why not copy from the database servers the players characters then paste them on the other regions that are not congested in that way regardless on what server we choose we can still manage to see and use the characters we made I know it will conflict with other regions but think about it, this may help in solving the congestion issue on 1 region coz let's face it not all connections to the America servers are coming from the US

Please make time and try to think about it and to the guys who just want to troll this post then F*ck you try to be more intelligent on replying on posts ok. Respect

Not a bad idea they should put the save files in a universal location so we can use the same toons on all the realms. Would be wonderful if one was laggy we would be able to switch realms and problem solved. Blizzard really should consider this because that would be a long term fix because it can't even handle us and more people are buying it everyday.
05/15/2012 10:36 PMPosted by warcraze
I challenge you to author the algorithm needed to complete this task. Seriously do you think it works like that?

actually I dont need to create or to code the algorithm for this task. I trust you know about a Cloud computing right if you don't here's the link to enlighten you http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Cloud_computing I don't mean to start a heated argument about this ok Iám trying to somehow help blizz to solve some of it's problems Iám hoping that they read this coz it will help them a lot

and @CloudyTank thank you for understanding the suggestion I made.

The suggestion I made earlier is similar to the cloud computing where just like CloudTank said that it's a universal database server not just in the US but also some part of the world that is well secured to prevent from being hacked by some guy the cloud idea will help a lot not just for blizz but also to players because regardless on that server or region you are playing you can get your toon/character from that database and be able to play it anywhere. the offline mode suggestion is good too hell I even prefer it than this but just like some have replied it will be a start of modding your characters because the character database in on your PC thus d2 all over again yes it's offline but what if they can put the modded toons online guys we are not living in the stone age anymore this idea of mine will solve some of the congestion to the point that they don't need to change the entire structure of the game by adding an offline mode.
@Barubalz its np… I knew where you were coming from if we can all sign into each others anyway I don't know why they don't just make it all one
simple solutions are always the best nuff said