** Staff of Herding **

Items and Crafting
Prev 1 5 6 7 21 Next
Just made the normal staff in nightmare for 50,000.
was just trying to farm the 200,000 it cost in normal and noticed the price while salvaging some junk.
I wonder if it is cheaper in hell and inferno ...

also playing this to rock out for all the cows
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2k2didZS3BQ
05/23/2012 01:49 AMPosted by metaStatic
I wonder if it is cheaper in hell and inferno ...

nope lol
For the Chitara part, can I just leave game and resume or do I actually have to change mode for it?
Anyone has any idea what is the drop rate in whimsyshire or what drops are in that map??

And secondly, does normal mode whimsyshire differ greatly from nightmare mode whimsyshire, hell mode whimsyshire etc. in terms of monster difficulty, monster varierty and loots?

I'm thinking if I will see new things in NM, hell and inferno too.

Please let me know if you have any idea. Thx!
05/23/2012 02:35 AMPosted by Illuzion
For the Chitara part, can I just leave game and resume or do I actually have to change mode for it?

You have to change the quest or change the difficulty...

05/23/2012 03:14 AMPosted by muggeroldy
And secondly, does normal mode whimsyshire differ greatly from nightmare mode whimsyshire, hell mode whimsyshire etc. in terms of monster difficulty, monster varierty and loots?

Obviously
do you have to collect all the ingredients again to craft the next level staff or just have the gold?
Just the previous staff and gold
05/23/2012 03:36 AMPosted by NukemDukem
do you have to collect all the ingredients again to craft the next level staff or just have the gold?

My guide says you don't... clearly.
05/23/2012 03:22 AMPosted by Shadowolves

You have to change the quest or change the difficulty...

You can actually just quit and resume. The new game redraws the map.
Hey Shadowolves, have you run into the Princess Stardust mob in Whimsyshire that we've mentioned a couple times?
05/23/2012 04:41 AMPosted by SgtScooter
Hey Shadowolves, have you run into the Princess Stardust mob in Whimsyshire that we've mentioned a couple times?

I haven't. I almost have the Hell staff, so once I get that, I'll be doing tons of runs.
Demon hunter, is what I am.

You can actually just quit and resume. The new game redraws the map

I never tried this. I just changed the quest / Difficulty.
If this works, do it. :p
Just quit and resume. It works and is slightly quicker. Considering I had to load the level 78 times that extra step would of made it even more annoying.
Finally got the rest except for the stone. Got the merchant in act 2 in 2 tries.
Smoke Screen - Demon Hunter has been nerfed! /cry
I made a walkthrough of how to access this secret level
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oHRqBeTn-j8
but Bashiok's my friend :'(
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V05_LEcUOSE
I was wondering, once you upgrade it to Nightmare, can you still use it on Normal? I didnt see anyone mention this on here yet.
05/23/2012 10:34 AMPosted by ViktorDriv
I was wondering, once you upgrade it to Nightmare, can you still use it on Normal? I didnt see anyone mention this on here yet.

I think so
I have everything for this, but will not be crafting it until it stops disappearing from peoples inventories.