New build discovered OP monk in inferno

Monk
This build is called D-ROLL

Reroll DH and use the 16 second invulnerablity build, and use all the sweet dex gear you get for him whill farming inferno and GIVE TO MONK, amazing i know, then use monk for pvp and DECIMATE all the barbs and monks who could never get past inferno act 1

Server first amazing build

This is how the game was meant to be played (no sarcasm). Your an idiot if you rolled monk as your first character and thought farming out be easy

lvl 60 monk on act 2 inferno here

Coming from D2 I half agree with this. Melee were always weaker initially because they were gear reliant. You always went sorceress first to get gear.

The difference is -- in D2 the melee would quickly outshine a caster if you had that amazing gear. In D3 they decided to make spells scale with gear also, so we are weaker than Wizards and DH now, and when everyone is geared we won't take damage and they will insta-kill everything. No advantage at all end-game for the crap we take now.
This build is called D-ROLL

Reroll DH and use the 16 second invulnerablity build, and use all the sweet dex gear you get for him whill farming inferno and GIVE TO MONK, amazing i know, then use monk for pvp and DECIMATE all the barbs and monks who could never get past inferno act 1

Server first amazing build

This is how the game was meant to be played (no sarcasm). Your an idiot if you rolled monk as your first character and thought farming out be easy

lvl 60 monk on act 2 inferno here

you use that retarded logic and call me the idiot? any class is suppose to be able to farm for istself in modern games, that is why d2 is an archaic game and d3 is modern, i always knew melee would be slightly more challenging, but not to the point melee is pointless and a supposedly tanky class gets 1 and 2 shoted by everything easily

btw, geting gear wont change anything, monks with the best gear available now are still geting owned in 3 hits, if i have to kite ill just play a DH, monk = pvp only
PvP speculation aside, just reroll a DH if you prefer your games to be easy! No problems there, you aren't hurting my feelings or anyone else's.

Many of us, on the other hand, don't mind the state of things and will keep happily progressing.

<3

Druin, the happy monk
!@#$ and be happy you didnt roll witch doctor.
The sad thing is even if we found a bug that let us equip 2 shields to MAYBE tank stuff, it'd still get fixed as "broken OP QQ" with no other changes.