Starting with Inferno: A Guide.

Barbarian
Oh look!

Another barb who only kills the easy blue/champions, and says he has Act 1 on "farm".

How original. I deem this the "just skip it" spec.

Lawl? I kill every blue mob i come up against gorgeous but don't worry, i still love you xoxo

Ok, I guess you are serious..... you really think this is a "build" or a serious guide.

Here is your "technique" for dealing with elites:

-- But I can't kill blues or champions!
Uh huh, Heres where you are wrong! Blues and champions can be EASILY killed.
Heres how;
What you want to do is charge into the pack of enemys leading with a ground stomp, after that you want to potion if you have to and start building up rage if you need it, next up you want to hit wrath of the berserker, which will Increase your damage by 100% AND make you immune to crowd control effects; such as Fear, Freeze, and Jail.
Once all thats done you want to spam your revenge button, and stay out of things on the ground trying to stay alive until you have enough rage to use Earthquake.
Once you have enough rage, hit earthquake and stay alive AS LONG as you can! This earthquake and Wrath combination will drop them all down to around 100k or less easily just by themselves.

-- But i die after i use cd's and they reset health!
There is a way around this my friend, what you wish to do is if you feel that you will die a few times, you want to kite them towards your spawn.
If you have under a 10 second spawn they will not regen health and you will be able to spawn in and keep chipping away at one of them

You are basically a suicide bomb, who uses large cd buffs and runs into elite packs to die repeatedly. You even are recommending to pull mobs nearer to the spawn to cheese the health regen. Half the reason this even works is that earthquake continues to do damage after you die.

This has to be some of the least skilled and least fun gameplay I have seen posted here. At least barbs who are kiting with throwing weapons and seismic actually take some skill, instead of "LOL RUN IN POP CD'S, SPAM REVENGE TILL YOU DIE. REPEAT".

I am curious, when you are sitting there between deaths waiting for berserker and earthquake to come of cd, do you play another game? Fun times.

Other classes are able to kite and use a full range of abilities, and not intentionally die. They actually use a bit of skill and... wait... HAVE FUN.

Lawl? I kill every blue mob i come up against gorgeous but don't worry, i still love you xoxo

Ok, I guess you are serious..... you really think this is a "build" or a serious guide.

Here is your "technique" for dealing with elites:

-- But I can't kill blues or champions!
Uh huh, Heres where you are wrong! Blues and champions can be EASILY killed.
Heres how;
What you want to do is charge into the pack of enemys leading with a ground stomp, after that you want to potion if you have to and start building up rage if you need it, next up you want to hit wrath of the berserker, which will Increase your damage by 100% AND make you immune to crowd control effects; such as Fear, Freeze, and Jail.
Once all thats done you want to spam your revenge button, and stay out of things on the ground trying to stay alive until you have enough rage to use Earthquake.
Once you have enough rage, hit earthquake and stay alive AS LONG as you can! This earthquake and Wrath combination will drop them all down to around 100k or less easily just by themselves.

-- But i die after i use cd's and they reset health!
There is a way around this my friend, what you wish to do is if you feel that you will die a few times, you want to kite them towards your spawn.
If you have under a 10 second spawn they will not regen health and you will be able to spawn in and keep chipping away at one of them

You are basically a suicide bomb, who uses large cd buffs and runs into elite packs to die repeatedly. You even are recommending to pull mobs nearer to the spawn to cheese the health regen. Half the reason this even works is that earthquake continues to do damage after you die.

This has to be some of the least skilled and least fun gameplay I have seen posted here. At least barbs who are kiting with throwing weapons and seismic actually take some skill, instead of "LOL RUN IN POP CD'S, SPAM REVENGE TILL YOU DIE. REPEAT".

I am curious, when you are sitting there between deaths waiting for berserker and earthquake to come of cd, do you play another game? Fun times.

Other classes are able to kite and use a full range of abilities, and not intentionally die. They actually use a bit of skill and... wait... HAVE FUN.

Quite cute if you ask me, half the time i barely ever die on blues, this is aimed at people just walking into inferno they need all the help they can get xo, ontop of that its not the fact it does dmg if i die, its the fact of how much damage it does.

The only blue mobs i really die too are molten beams and descrate at once. Cute though, i'm the one clearing through some of inferno where some are still asking for help.
what were your resists when you started inferno?
05/21/2012 09:11 AMPosted by Dramatime
what were your resists when you started inferno?

When i started probs not very high, maybe around uhh 50-100 mark not sure didn't really pay attention to them as i didn't feel a need for them in act 1.
Thanks for the guide.

I'm one of those struggled in A1 inferno and looking for help or suggestions. So thanks for your effort about this guide.

Now some questions:

Your build is 2h o 1h and shield?
How many HP and armor do you have? dps?

Really I NEED to watch your video, Lolwhat.

Regars.
You think your ready for Act 2???
Please post your stats and build when you attempt to go into act 2 and if you were successful or not.
The real question is, how many times do you die before you kill a pack.

Becuase thats pretty much what your giude boils down to- pop all CDs, die. Wait. Pop all Cds, die. wait.

Thats not what I would call... 'on farm'
The real question is, how many times do you die before you kill a pack.

Becuase thats pretty much what your giude boils down to- pop all CDs, die. Wait. Pop all Cds, die. wait.

Thats not what I would call... 'on farm'

Haha if you think so.. i don't usally die against many blue mobs, and if i do i don't wait for cd's to jump back in.. Sure theres a few setups i have problems with, but thats only usally 1-2 deaths before i manage to get those ones down, apart from that its not bad.
You think your ready for Act 2???
Please post your stats and build when you attempt to go into act 2 and if you were successful or not.

I've been into act 2 messing around with a few setups to see what needs to be done, and i still feel as if i'm not geared enough so back to act 1. (Mind you i had 230ish in all resist 75% dmg reduction and like 32% dodge and block chance) And had trouble with a few mobs, and blues didn't seem to fun.

But i will head back there when i'm geared enough, i think more people need to take this approach instead of saying its not very viable :)
Thanks for the guide.

I'm one of those struggled in A1 inferno and looking for help or suggestions. So thanks for your effort about this guide.

Now some questions:

Your build is 2h o 1h and shield?
How many HP and armor do you have? dps?

Really I NEED to watch your video, Lolwhat.

Regars.

I used dual wield with 2 500ish dmg weapons ; had around 25k health and around 72% damage reduction.
Great build & guide. appreciated it! big thumbs up buddy :)
Great build & guide. appreciated it! big thumbs up buddy :)

Thanks, glad it helped! :D
05/21/2012 10:57 AMPosted by JhanZy
Lolwhat, just post a video of you farming the blue packs to get the trolls to shut up. It's that simple.

hhaha was just recording and died to a blue pack after killing one due to like 5 things spawning in on me (trees n such) then came back, killed all of them with ease and got a legendary, sup. haha.

Can you post your guide please it sounds like it would be so amazing.

Although if you don't have one I understand it's easy to go around bashing everyone posting their way of getting through acts less than week into release.
This may be a noobish question, but how do you have Revenge on your right click??
05/21/2012 01:18 PMPosted by Wambulance
This may be a noobish question, but how do you have Revenge on your right click??

Options -> Gameplay -> enable elective mode, makes it so that you can put any spell, anywhere, regardless of what tier its from.
05/21/2012 01:26 PMPosted by Lolwhat

Options -> Gameplay -> enable elective mode, makes it so that you can put any spell, anywhere, regardless of what tier its from.

Thanks much. This just changed my Diablo world.
LOL. This build stomps, shouts, wraths and then quakes. Nice build for killing mobs every minute and a half. WTF do you do on the norms when that !@#$ is on CD?
Best Barb guide i've seen so far haven't made it to hell yet but hopefully this will help me in nightmare.