Where are Diablo 3's screenshots?

Mac Technical Support
Where are screenshots I'm saving from within the game?

I know the screenshots key works (binding it via the options menu) since the game halts for half a second every time I press on it - but I can't find them!
Does it even work? I don't hear a click or see a dialog.
Try in here

Home folder -> Library -> Application Support -> Blizzard -> Diablo III -> Screenshots

Rather silly place for them IMHO. A more logical place would of been in the D3 folder itself like on wow.
That folder doesn't exist on my drive, and the game doesn't seem to save screenshots anywhere (despite a slight lag when I press the screenshot button).

I smell a bug.
OS Lion hides the ~/Library/ folder. You can find it a number of tricky ways.
05/18/2012 04:52 PMPosted by RavBunneh

What are the tricky ways? Google didn't help... I saved so many screenshots and now I can't get to them :(

What are the tricky ways? Google didn't help... I saved so many screenshots and now I can't get to them :(

hold the option key and click "go" up on the menu bar and library should show up
05/18/2012 06:50 PMPosted by SameHalo

hold the option key and click "go" up on the menu bar and library should show up

YOU ROCK!!!
05/18/2012 06:50 PMPosted by SameHalo

THANK YOU!
If you've found that folder I advise putting an alias of it in the Diablo 3 folder to make it easier to find.
Don't even take them that way. Just use the OSX hotkey Cmd + Shift 3 to take a shot of your screen.

I always used Cmd + Shift 3 to screenshot games; the shots just show up in the desktop. If you use ingame screenshot features, you ususally have to dig into Libray/Application Support to find them, and that's a pain in the !@# sometimes.
05/19/2012 10:23 AMPosted by Amputechture
I always used Cmd + Shift 3 to screenshot games; the shots just show up in the desktop. If you use ingame screenshot features, you ususally have to dig into Libray/Application Support to find them, and that's a pain in the !@# sometimes.

Does that include everything else on the screen when you play D3 in Windowed mode ?

Also you can always put an alias on the Desktop or in the D3 folder to find it quicker.
On Windows 7 I found mine in "C:/Users/<Username>/Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots/" if that helps...
On Windows 7 I found mine in "C:/Users/<Username>/Documents/Diablo III/Screenshots/" if that helps...

Thank you!
fwiw, for all you Mac users:

CMD+Shift+3

Bam...screenshot saved right to your desktop
fwiw, for all you Mac users:

CMD+Shift+3

Bam...screenshot saved right to your desktop

Had issues getting that one working in Windowed Mode.

In Windowed mode does this also include everything else on the screen too ?

IMHO There needs to be some form of visual feedback on screen when you take one.
Windows 7

User -> My Documents -> Diablo III -> Screenshots
The problem is most people are looking in the diablo folder in their program files rather than their documents.

If you're using win7 the path is:

C:\Users\Zriael\Documents\Diablo III\Screenshots

Obviously replacing "Zriael" with your own name.
@ Last two posters.

Um ... Last time I checked this was the Mac Tech Support forums for D3.
I have a preference to command-shift-4 honestly, then, you can screen shot just specific areas. Also, a very often overlooked feature of command-shift-4 is after you hit it, it has 2 features, selection snapshops, or auto window snapshots. after hitting command-shift-4, when selection cursor appears, hit spacebar, and it converts it into a camera icon, this icon will snapshot any window you click on and only that window.