Lost my Gear, money, and first page of stash

Bug Report
Hi, I logged on this morning and all my items where gone from my first page of my stash, there were some random rares, gems, and some crafting items. Then I logged onto my wizard and I had no gear at all. Everything is gone.

I was playing until 10 minutes before the 5:00AM reset if that mattered.
Also, my main is gearless and lost all my money which is probably the bigger issue.
I have the same issue. No gear, no items, no money. Three of my characters have the items they had on, but two are totally naked.
Same thing happened to me. I hope everything gets fix soon.
i have this problem too...nothing is left
so is blizzard going to give us those item back
Same action on this side. It's all gone, including quest progress and Waypoints which means it's not a hack, rather a bug that Blizzard really needs to address. Too late for me, this with the peak lag making the game unplayable has resulted in me waiting 35 minutes (so far) on hold with blizzard in an attempt to get a refund.
You can open a support ticket and request one of your two character restores. Don't play in public games as this seems to be how the exploit happens. But changing your password and email attached to your account is probably not a bad idea.
05/25/2012 08:39 AMPosted by RockyMtnHi
Same action on this side. It's all gone, including quest progress and Waypoints which means it's not a hack, rather a bug that Blizzard really needs to address. Too late for me, this with the peak lag making the game unplayable has resulted in me waiting 35 minutes (so far) on hold with blizzard in an attempt to get a refund.

Have you played in public games? Do you have 2-3 characters on your friends list, that you have never played with? The symptoms all point to session spoofing, if they were on a character with no achievements convincing the server they were you. Well I bet your achievements / way points / progress would be reset on the server then too.
No, no new friends in list. Just the 3 real life non-hacker friends I have. To me, the symptoms seem to point with an issue on Blizzards side, not character spoofing. I have all authenticators, etc. Even if it is character spoofing, it is still a bug with Blizzard...something they should fix or control immediately.
Same thing happened to me.. Blizzard just responded saying that I should have an authenticator, change my password and that they can roll back but I wont be able to use the AH until I get an authenticator.

I'm seriously offended.. hackers didn't remove my waypoints?!?!
Yeah, that was their response to me as well. I have two authenticators. Their messaging is faulty, considering if they blame hack rather than bug, then it means two of their three authenticators are worthless.
05/25/2012 08:40 AMPosted by Opiyum
You can open a support ticket and request one of your two character restores. Don't play in public games as this seems to be how the exploit happens. But changing your password and email attached to your account is probably not a bad idea.

How can I open a support ticket??
It's saying that I might not need to sumbit a ticket for this
I had this happen today as well. I personally know everyone on my friends list, have never joined a public game, and have only even joined one private game. I didn't check waypoints, but my follower was un-hired (ie. all 3 were available for hire), which seems odd. This really sounds like a database bug to me.
Yes they blame the hack for this issue but we all clearly know what happen and they will not admit that its their fault so go ahead and restore your character and the next time this happen good luck with trying to sell of real money auction!!

I have submitted a ticket and no matter what i tell them all they do is ignore my questions and just give me the you will lose this and that if you restore...

I doubt they will do anything about this cause they blame the hackers not themselves..