Why can't I screenshot?

General Discussion
For some reason, when trying to take a screenshot from my character page or while actually in the game, it screenshots whatever I have open behind the game. I'm playing in fullscreen mode. Doesn't matter what I have open behind the game, it screenshots that instead of the actual game. I've tried changing the keybind button, that didn't help. Any ideas?
Try putting it in borderless windowed mode.

I think screenshots are saved somewhere in your files, but I'm too lazy to figure out where.

But borderless windowed works for me.
I couldn't find a file folder for it, I tried looking. I do know that after I screenshot, I can paste it into Paint or whatever and it just pastes whatever was behind Diablo. I kept loading different websites, etc, and it was still whatever I had loaded behind Diablo. Bleh.

I just tried it in Fullscreen Windowed mode (whatever that means... is that the same as borderless windowed? lol. It isn't windowed!) and it worked. I wonder if the inability to screenshot in regular Fullscreen mode is a bug or working as intended.
Try putting it in windowed mode and reduce the size. If that doesn't work, then I'm not computer savvy enough to help you.
Use Steam and press F12.
Use Steam? I don't even know what that means.
05/30/2012 03:08 PMPosted by Abrickhouse
Use Steam? I don't even know what that means.

You are honestly the first PC gamer I have ever encountered who did not know what Steam is >.>
Screenshots are saved in your Diablo 3 folder in Programs.