Vision Quest.. Sigh.

Witch Doctor
Cooldowns (Choose whatever!) in 1 2 3 4 or right click.
Bats or Bears in Left click.

See mobs? Roll face on 1234+right mouse and spam left click till your eyes rot out.

Vision Quest is making this class god awful.
false. black bear.
grow a brain and make a different build? why play a vision quest build if its not fun
05/20/2012 05:39 AMPosted by przm
false. black bear.

LOL
Cooldowns (Choose whatever!) in 1 2 3 4 or right click.
Bats or Bears in Left click.

See mobs? Roll face on 1234+right mouse and spam left click till your eyes rot out.

Vision Quest is making this class god awful.

I agree. Mana regen should be at vision quest levels base.

05/20/2012 05:45 AMPosted by Homesuck
grow a brain and make a different build? why play a vision quest build if its not fun

So you sit around and not cast with an empty mana bar? You can't sustain using more then 1 ability without vision quest so the point is moot.
52 Witch Doctor here. All I can say was it was fun until that skill came around. And you can't say "eh just dont use it" because like Soul Harvest if you want any damage these skills are mandatory.
Naaah not entirely true, you can just use fast 1h weapons and high attack speed and spam Darts and Firebombs, both are so low mana cost that you never run out of mana even without any manaregen runes/passives, let's you take Pierce the Veil passive too.

Sincerely,
60 WD on Inferno Act II

Edit:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aZUhkT!ZWV!aaaaac

^If your damage sucks, get better weapon and mojo.^
Naaah not entirely true, you can just use fast 1h weapons and high attack speed and spam Darts and Firebombs, both are so low mana cost that you never run out of mana even without any manaregen runes/passives, let's you take Pierce the Veil passive too.

Sincerely,
60 WD on Inferno Act II

Edit:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aZUhkT!ZWV!aaaaac

^If your damage sucks, get better weapon and mojo.^

Why do you use Darts and Firebombs? Is one for single target and the other AoE? They're so mana-efficient you look like you could work a DoT in there in some way.
Agreed, tryied VQ build once i hitted 40... almost made me quit the class...

If that is truly mandatory on higher dificulties then i think i will have to find another class.

Im using another build without VQ, and so far so good.. lvl 49 now.