Has anyone finished Inferno in Hardcore mode?

Hardcore
05/28/2012 10:56 PMPosted by Jaster
Kungen (I beleive is his name) killed butcher twice or more. T'was funny watching their Witch Doctor dieing in the fire after the fight was done.

Kungen afk'd while standing on fire. Didn't hit ESC and died.
He's talking about his friend Dirge that died.
Dirge seems to die a lot. :D
06/03/2012 10:13 PMPosted by Maraloc
Kungen (I beleive is his name) killed butcher twice or more. T'was funny watching their Witch Doctor dieing in the fire after the fight was done.

Kungen afk'd while standing on fire. Didn't hit ESC and died.

The fire may have been the final straw, but the bats that came out of the fire are what did the damage to him.
He didn't AFK, just alt tabbed. No fire did any dmg to him. The bats killed him.
http://www.youtube.com/user/Kripparrian

will be finished HC Inferno very soon i reckon.

through glitches?
farthest progression currently is a2 inferno, where several players currently are (and several have died!)... nobody will kill diablo within the next month i would imagine.

-showtime, 60 wizard. inferno act 1
me and my bud are steady rolling~
I farm the butcher now, Act ONE isn't bad.... But um... Act 2 is no joke... So if someone says they've cleared inferno HC, I'll assume it's a hoax until proven otherwise.
06/04/2012 12:24 AMPosted by Squigglez
I farm the butcher now, Act ONE isn't bad.... But um... Act 2 is no joke... So if someone says they've cleared inferno HC, I'll assume it's a hoax until proven otherwise.

I suspect no one is even close. The classes that were able to steamroll inferno in core are not good in HC due to their extreme squishiness. Glass cannon DHs and Wizards get to die a lot while they stroll through content. I'm actually not convinced that anyone will finish it until after they presumably nerf the spiky damage from bull!@#$ mobs like soul lashers and oppressors.
Act 2 Inferno closing in on magda. Solo WD duo with Barb, trio Barb, Monk, Wd, 4 man pewpew monk, Barb 2x WD. Inferno act 2 is the only place so far that require high skills as in movement, kiting, aim and CC while having to TP to town with an enrage timer on your face and still 3 elites at 25% health chasing you while you tp.

Good fun & plenty of heartattacks.
If I was to place a bet on the best way to beat it it would be as follows:
Monk with lots of socket slots
Fill it up with radiant stars 600 life on hit.

LoH only works on weapon slots, though.

But I agree LoH is a factor. You need a rare with 1k+ DPS and 800+ LoH with a socket.
once legendarys get buffed I bet that will help
06/04/2012 02:18 AMPosted by Ibanez
once legendarys get buffed I bet that will help

Inferno will be nerfed in the same patch. We'll see how it goes after that.
Barbs are completly op they get a free 50% resist. On my monk with all my gear arcane resist +one with everything i pulled like 46% that like lv 45-51 gear so it would seem as a barb stacking all resist gear 100% resist should be easly done. Barbs need nerfed!! or one with everything need buffed.

For other classes im sure anything can be completed you just need the proper teamwork and maybe a lil luck

are you stupid?
Kripparrian

farming at act 2
There's a handful of people in act3, but I don't think anyone's gone further than siegebreaker on the EU or US servers.

Kungen and Kripparrian seemed to be the furthest (along with their friends), but Kungen died recently to a champ pack (he had only reached the keep depths) and I'm not sure what Kripparrian is doing.
Kripparrian defeated Diablo today. World's first it seems.
ive came close to beating harcore inferno act 3 killed me but im making my new toon as we speak im a lvl 47 barb right now I also have a lvl 60(1) wizard and a lvl 60 wd but I will solo inferno with my barb really soon I will be posting videos so look out for me
I have soloed everything so far im in act 3 nightmare but will be in hell soon
[quote="87688681949"]I have soloed everything so far im in act 3 nightmare but will be in inferno soon