Weird premonition; should have trusted my gut

Hardcore
numpad 2,no typing involved
05/31/2012 02:41 PMPosted by Peag
numpad 2,no typing involved

True, but telepathy was probably still faster :P
I always get uneasy when my allies don't respond. Even if they are foreigners, you would think they would at least know how to say "hi".
Level 45 in Act II NM? I don't understand why so many people here need to over-level everything by 5+ levels. I'm at the same part you were at and I'm 38.
06/01/2012 06:08 PMPosted by Acrimony
Level 45 in Act II NM? I don't understand why so many people here need to over-level everything by 5+ levels. I'm at the same part you were at and I'm 38.

I have plenty of time to go slow and steady, and enjoy the side missions and quests. Over levelling simply happens when you scour an area.
Ok now am off to HC :)) Hope to meet people who REALLY likes to play HC in coop mode

NIce story OP +1
I'd imagine that they were undergeared, I have a 41 DH that was just clearing that with a monk and we cruised through it. I definitely feel you on the lack of communication. There is nothing I hate more when your running with someone and they just dip out to town without even telling you.
Yes, bad gear plus poor communication and half the people died; this is exactly why I've given up on S&M.