nevermind

Demon Hunter
forget it
I'm just gonna let you know now, there's no way you're getting that much for any of those, tbh.
There's higher DPS weapons on the AH for drastically cheaper, even considering the stats some have.
Xbows
699.0 dps
1.10 attacks per sec
+66 dexterity
+79 intellect
- Asking price 40-50k

715.4 dps
1.40 attacks per sec
+69 strength
+52 intelligence
-Asking price 50-75k

If you want to make an offer on any of these they are NA softcore servers. Add me Katface#1616. All prices negotiable thanks

Why are these 2 items in the post, are you selling them jut based on weapon damage, I'm sure DH's have no use for those stats?
I'm just gonna let you know now, there's no way you're getting that much for any of those, tbh.
There's higher DPS weapons on the AH for drastically cheaper, even considering the stats some have.

To be frank this guy is right. Not trying to break balls, but you can get a better bow for cheaper or the same on the AH without too much difficulty.

To be frank this guy is right. Not trying to break balls, but you can get a better bow for cheaper or the same on the AH without too much difficulty.

Especially because weapons are really saturated on the AH right now.

I can barely sell my 950 DPS bow for 200k..