Asking people for help on bosses

Demon Hunter
Okay I understand people are having a lot of trouble with bosses, ie butcher, izual, etc. (it goes on), on inferno. But asking someone to kill the boss for you is not the way to go. Bosses are meant to be a checkpoint in the game to see if you're ready for the next act. If you can't solo it I promise you, you're going to have a bad time in the next act.

Personally I have a greater time knowing I farmed up some money/items and beat the boss with friends who are the same point in the game or soloed it. Honestly the point of inferno is end game and it's meant to be hard once you pass it it's not the same feeling when you go back to kill it with op gear. And yes there are stuff that blizzard need to fix in the game (ie. rolls on elite mobs)

tldr: enjoy the game

Edit: just so people don't get confused.

I'm not saying play by yourself. I hate playing by myself. Playing with your friends is the best part of these type of games. My point is people are paying/selling boss fights, and that just defeats the point of the game.

Also another point is that having more people in a party can sometimes make the game harder. So if you like the challenge ask friends to join your game, but not to kill the boss/mobs for you, but with you.
So your point is: "Solo everything or you're just going to fail."

But the intended point of Inferno is: "Get your act together and group up while playing like a party."

I can see some problems arising when Blizz tunes Inferno.
I find playing by myself boring as hell, and I'd rather fail with other people than fail by myself if I'm going to take more than 3 tries to kill a boss.
I'm not saying play by yourself. I hate playing by myself. Playing with your friends is the best part of these type of games. My point is people are paying/selling boss fights, and that just defeats the point of the game.

Edit: also another point is that having more people in a party can sometimes make the game harder. So if you like the challenge ask friends to join your game, but not to kill the boss/mobs for you, but with you.
The 4.1 boss is the hardest boss in the game inferno level, imho.

Just crazy hard, solo, group, whatever.
Esher
The 4.1 boss is the hardest boss in the game inferno level, imho.

Just crazy hard, solo, group, whatever.

but it's not entirely impossible. There is gear out there that makes it possible. There's people who beat diablo already.
05/31/2012 12:12 PMPosted by WickedJester
or u have your witch doctor wife kill it and move on with your life never worrying about that guy again

hey if that's how you enjoy the game, i'm all for it. But you're not paying your wife to do it. At least I least I hope not, cause that would be another problem outside of the game lol
The only boss I needed help on besides Inferno mode bosses was Hell Diablo. Instead of begging someone to carry me through it, I joined a public game and beat it with a group of fellow undergeared adventurers. It was pretty sick.