AH - Only 3 preferred stats?

General Discussion
Prev 1 3 4 5 12 Next
I would love to be able to search for 6 categories, but having more searches will only make the botting worse.
It would nice to see your equipt stats next to the AH item stats if equipt.

A way to save searches would be nice.
I wouldn't go out of your way to pat them on the back about adding the 3 extra slots to the auction house... it was shown to have this functionality before release. It was reduced to 3 slots and you were limited to 10 AH posts purely to get their lame servers to be able to handle the load.
How about a checkbox to select if we want to search on socket items with or without gems? Right now if I search for 200 dex, it yields items with gems in them already. It'd be nice to have the ability to search for base stats which aren't affected by gems.
08/02/2012 10:12 AMPosted by Lylirra
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

Any idea when this is going to happen?
Thanks for the feedback! We're looking to bump the number of Preferred Stats slots from 3 up to 6. We're also looking to bump the number of digits in the "Min Value" window from 3 to 5 (so you can search for Preferred Stat values higher than "999").

How about adding slots for Max values too? As a seller trying to pricecheck an item, I often need to search for similar items within a min/max range but I'm forced to mouseover each item one by one to mentally exclude dozens to hundreds of items out of my item's league.
Sigh.. another win for the lazy people that don't want to look at 20 pages of similar stats on an item. Please make some changes to some of the game mechanics like enrage timer, affixes, set drops, RNG, etc. AH with 3 filters = working as intended just fine.
Good. And reduce max buyout to 10 mill while you're at it.
Fantastic news!

Buying a blizzard game is like christmas each patch. :)
08/02/2012 10:31 AMPosted by BinaryOtaku
Wander what patch this will be implemented in.

Just to be clear, the things I've commented are changes we're working on right now. Some of these changes are planned for 1.0.4, and some are planned for 1.1.0. Due to implementation and testing needs, however, those plans may change and get moved around, so just keep that in mind.

Finally, a blue post with some content. Kudos to you.
Who cares about the AH. How about fixing the game.
Why did this take so long?? Its a pretty trivial change, and a pretty obvious improvement. We've been asking for this since day 1. Pretty slow, Blizz :/