Diablo 3 Unsupported Graphic card help

Games & Technology
I dont know anything about internal computer stuff and apparently my graphic card is unsupported and i need help finding the cheapest possible supported graphic card for my pc.
the Specs are:
I have a Dell inspiron 560.
Windows 7 Ultimate
300 Watt Power Supply
Around 3~4 Gb ram
Intel® Pentium® Dual Core
hit the windows button on the bottom left of your screen

in search programs and files type dxdiag

click the display tab

look where it says device, and tell us what it says
hey my graphics card is better then my dads but it not navida or whatever so it lagges with diablo 3. here the card details:
name: intel(R) HD Graphics family
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip Type: Intel(R) HD Graphics Family
DAC Type: Internal
Approx. Total Memory: 3842 MB
Current Display Mode: 1366 x 768 (32 bit) (60Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Any Ideeas
I'll do that when I'm home from schol

300W power supply? I assume fat mid-tower case. Then Radeon HD 7750 is your best bet. But man, that CPU is old. I would recommend saving up for a new PC.

Seems to be using switchable graphics here too. Ensure that power profile of your laptop is set to maximum power, and then configure D3 to run with ATI integrated graphics (probably customizable within catalyst control panel
Name:intel(R) G45/G43 Express Chipset
Manufacturer: intel corporation
chip type: intel(r) 4 series express chipset family
Dac type: internal
Appprox total memory: 814 mb
current display mode: 1440 x 900 (32bit) (60hz)
monitorl: HSD HF199h

Processor Intel(R) Celeron(R) CPU 450 @ 2.20GHz, ~2.2GHz
hey, i had the same problem playing on my dell inspiron 1545. after the game DLd n installed, it said it couldn't play and my heart dropped. so 3 days later i came across a utube vid saying a way around that. when that box pops up saying unsupported blah blah blah, hit ESCAPE and you will likely see a greyed screen, or the game might just launch. if not close that and...
1. open your documents and click on the D3 folder
2. open the D3prefs txt file, (it will open in your notepad)
3. change 2 things from (0) to (1)
a. (DisableTrilinearFiltering) change value from (0) to (1)
b. (HarewareClass) change value from (0) to (1)
4. save it
5. launch D3, then when that message pops up saying unsupported press escape, and then BAM your playing D3.

so this worked for me, but was still too laggy because i had to shrink the screen to actually play. but it did play. but then i bought a dell 620 for 380$ and it plays fine with an intel graphics card that it came with. i will be buying a new one as well as a power supply, but you should be able to play for now. enjoy n hf!

p.s. you have to hit Esc everytime you play D3 at that point unsupported pops up.
Yes, Layx112, Although you can try for a HD 7750, I recommend saving for a new PC instead.
Whats a good cheap pc?
Define cheap, because if it's below $600, you must build your own to have a decent gaming PC
Lol i think changing the parts on my pc would be cheaper lol
Seeing it's a Dell, you would only be able to recycle very few things -- such as the hard drive and the DVD drive. Rest can't really be reused.

Ok so I did what you told layx112 to do and here is my stuff.

Name: ATI Radeon HD 4200
Manufacturer: ATI Technologies Inc.
Chip Type: ATI display adapter (0x97100
DAC Type: Internal DAC(400MHz)
Approx. Total Memory: 2941 MB
Current Display Mode: 1920 x 1080 (32 bit) (59Hz)
Monitor: Generic PnP Monitor

Im have super lag issues with all of my graphic stuff low or off aswell.
You need a new graphics card. HD 4200 isn't meant to run games at 1920x1080

See above recommendation (Radeon HD 7750, assuming you have a fat mid-tower case, with at least 250W power supply).

How do I know my Watt power? andi do have a tower case but idk if it is mid-tower
If this computer is bought from HP, Dell, etc, I can try to find out the info if you tell me the model name of the PC.

Is it slim?
The tower is pretty thick I'd say 6 inches wide
Can you tell me the model name of this PC, or do you know the name of the case?

But it does sound like it's a fat mid tower.
Dell Inspiron is the name of it on the side.
But there may be more.
I looked more into it and is said inspiron 570
300W power supply, so Radeon HD 7750 will work for you