Showing off, but will sell for ring price

Hardcore
Ring

Level req 56

+ 40 all res
+ 111 vita
+ 54 int
+ 69 str

Sorry honestly, but this is my first good yellow I've gotten since I hit he'll difficulty.....only tookl until late a3 ><
what does "will sell for ring price" mean?
I'm curious myself, because I'm very interested in this ring.

PM me @ Squigglez#1600

If you'd be so kind, please.
The ring price. The price of the ring is the price. So anywhere from nothing to infinite, I guess.
Now that's a very nice ring =D.
lol my brother accidentally salvaged a very similar ring. he was trying to show a friend via chat with the shift click and he had the blacksmith salvage thing on. he was pretty drunk.

anyway, he said he could have gotten 3m for it (this was a few days ago, and on HC)
I can offer 2 mil for this ring.

sent you a friend request but no reply. Are you online?
im not currently online, but i believe ill just throw it on ah. Sorry to make peole wait 2 days, but this ring is the real deal to me. HUGE vita, 40 all res is strong and it even has large stats for wiz or barb.

lol to all the people talking about the "ring" price, typing on an ipad is problematic for me.
06/01/2012 01:41 PMPosted by DerekJCEX
lol my brother accidentally salvaged a very similar ring. he was trying to show a friend via chat with the shift click and he had the blacksmith salvage thing on. he was pretty drunk.

So drunk he also clicked "OK" on the "Are you sure you want to salvage this rare?" prompt?
I'll give you 250k for it

Xion#1947
I'll give you 250k for it

Xion#1947
Snipe. 260k.