INFERNO - Minimum stats required by act

Barbarian
1 2 3 6 Next
I've noticed (and posted) plenty of threads both here and on the Diablo Inc Gamers forums asking for the minimum stats required to operate a Barbarian in each act of Inferno difficulty. I thought it would be a great idea to get player feedback and create a thread that you can reference to figure out where you should be stat wise to safely progress through the next act of Inferno.

I will also attempt to provide item goals for each act based on the minimum stats per item that will help you achieve the recommended minimum stats.

Please post your opinions on which stats you believe are required in each act so we can organize them here.
I'm not much of a math guy myself so any research you may have done or may be willing to do to figure out how to hit certain milestones would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Note: Certain skills and passives are used almost unanimously to reach these numbers. They are:
Nerves of Steel (Passive) (+Vitality stat to Armor stat)
Tough as Nails (Passive) (+25% to Armor)
War Cry with Impunity rune (+20% to Armor, +50% to Resists)

=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x=x

Act 1:
32,000 Life
7,000 Armor
9,000 DPS
450 All Resistances (Buffed)

Act 2:
40,000 Life
9,000 Armor
12,000 DPS
800 All Resistances (Buffed)

Act 3:
50,000 Life
10,000 Armor
12,000 DPS
900 All Resistances (Buffed)

Act 4: (Under Construction)
I cleared Act 2 only skipping one impossible anti melee group in the tiny sewer area with:

400 base resists
10k armor buffed (enchantress)
14k dps
48k health
20% block

Also cleared Act 1 with 0 resists with a seismic slam build
900 resists buff is way more than you need for Act 2.
Thanks for posting, I've got almost the same stats as you and I get stomped in A2 so I'm guessing there's a skill discrepancy there and not everyone would be able to get by with those stats xD
Act 1:
450 resists buffed.
6-7k armor
8-10k dps
40k hp.

Act 3.
900-1000 resists
10k armor
12k+
45-50k hp minimum
Try to get around 1k life on hit.
Excellent. I'm well on my way.

Act 2 (nightmare):
3k armour
1k dps
8k hp
Haha, hang in there. It looks intimidating from that point in the game but your stats will get better exponentially as you progress. Honestly, Resists are where gear gets expensive so that's the main problem.

Thanks for the feedback, guys. I'll edit the thread if certain people think the stats are too high or too low. There's no 'right answer' so I'll just have to try to stay on top of things and make sure the numbers aren't too far off in either direction!
Well, the stats you need depends heavily on your shield and block rate as well. (if you use one)

I finished act 2 without much problems with only 500-600 to all resists. Mostly because of a 30% block stormshield. Block is highly underrated imo. Had 40k HP and 13k DPS. Melee damage reduction from items is also really overlooked.
Those stats are on incredibly rare/expensive items though and I'm going for more of an everyman's guide. If we all had Stormshields I think we'd spend more time farming Act 2 and less time posting here :P

But I do agree that block is underrated and I'll make a note saying that you'll want more if you DW/2H. How much more, though? I S&B so..
now in act3

i have 25k hp
700 resist
basic dps 35k (before frenzy 50k after)
6k armor
Act 2:

35k hp
11k armor
950~ resis all
9k dps
950 life on hit

Act3:

See above, On siegebreaker now with 0 probs so far
Act 2:

35k hp
11k armor
950~ resis all
9k dps
950 life on hit

Act3:

Do you think the life on hit is helping alot? Maybe i need to look into getting some of that
It doesn't if you have, like, 150 life on hit like I've got.

Almost 1000 heal per hit, though? With Frenzy? Yeah, it helps :P
Act 2:

35k hp
11k armor
950~ resis all
9k dps
950 life on hit

Act3:

Do you think the life on hit is helping alot? Maybe i need to look into getting some of that

i think it does especially with frenzy, but its quitte hard to find life on hit at 800+ OR socket + life on hit

+ good dps obviously
It's

Act 2:

35k hp
11k armor
950~ resis all
9k dps
950 life on hit

Act3:

It's what made it fairly easy for me. As stated above, frenzy + Life on hit is just amazing. Frenzy + wrath + life on hit is just godly.

Wouldn't say it's a necessity, but it sure does make it a whole lot easier ... hell downgrade your dps if you need to get a good 600+ one. I personally went from a 1000 dps 1h'er to a 780 with life on hit. Didn't regret it at all.
Darkness - I salute your route, I hope your being honest because that's the route I hope to go.
Man, atm I'm at:

9,9k Armor
700 physical resist
400+ all resist
10,5k DPS
500 life\second
350 life\hit

(self buffed with warcry)
using the boring cookie cutter build.

and the lacuni/snakes hits me like a truck, what should I improve more?
I have no idea what stat values should exist, but I approve of this thread. Sticky requested.
I just beat A2 solo with:

43k HP
800 resists
9.6k armor (nerves of steel + toughness+enchantress)
13k dps (battle cry)
950 life per hit (400 from weapon, 350 from amulet, 200 from ring)

not sure how I'll do in A3...but gonna give it a shot in a bit, looking for a better shield at the moment