Just want to double check

Games & Technology
Hey I been on these forums asking a few questions and am now ready to start to buy parts for my computer. Before I go spending about 250$ on parts today I want to make sure they are all compatible.

http://pcpartpicker.com/ca/p/9cVc

I know I dont have a graphics card in there because the one recommended I couldn't find but I am planning to go with a Radeon HD 7750, I know there are different makes of this graphics card ( I think? ) if so what should I get?

The case I will most likely go to my local tigerdirect and buy one because I want to see it before I buy it.

Thanks for your supportive help guys!
It may sound funny going with slower ram, but the CPU would run/operate with less hicups if you went with 1066 DDR3 instaed.

CHeck out the intel data sheet here: http://ark.intel.com/products/53484/Intel-Pentium-Processor-G630T-(3M-Cache-2_30-GHz)

There is certanily no harm in going with 1333 its more of the CPU will work ideally with 1066 :).

Other than that yea that setup should work just fine together. Though that CPU is the bare minimum (you probably already know this though)

ANywho, once again all should work together other than that one tweak if you choose to use it :)
Wanted to add that the HAFx series by coolermaster is a nice case. I've seen them in person and you can get them from amazon for like 50 dollars ish.

ALso, Brand of the video card is more about warranty (imo) than anything. I'm more of an nvidia guy so I go with EVGA because I can buy extended warranties or simply get one with a lifetime warranty already on it.

Sapphire seems to be one I've seen thrown around and I know they come with a 2 year warranty. Perhaps someone familiarized with AMD Gpu's could better answer that one :D
I am really just going with Kalganized build, but wanted to make sure i picked the right parts. This is just a budget computer that will be upgraded eventually. Thank you for answering my question.
If i upgrade my CPU to I-3 2120 Everything is still compatible and good, correct?
05/31/2012 12:22 PMPosted by Codalaw
If i upgrade my CPU to I-3 2120 Everything is still compatible and good, correct?

I probably wasn't clear before, everything is indeed compatible. changing the ram would mean a slightly better mesh between the two components.

ANywho, that cpu is MUch better than the base one you had listed before and would be a better purchase if you can afford it and is what I would go with.

To reitterate, yes that would make everything run/mesh better.
05/31/2012 12:35 PMPosted by Warrickale

I probably wasn't clear before, everything is indeed compatible. changing the ram would mean a slightly better mesh between the two components.

ANywho, that cpu is MUch better than the base one you had listed before and would be a better purchase if you can afford it and is what I would go with.

To reitterate, yes that would make everything run/mesh better.

I understood what you said:) But I felt maybe I could spend another 20ish $ and get a better one anyway. I am about to buy some of the parts now. Thank you for your help!
np feel free to ask again if you need any help :D I know how confusing CPU's are :p
I bought my CPU and mother board thus far, now I need to wait until I get paid again.. sigh, this is going to kill my wallet haha.