'' only 0 items allowed in your stash''

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 12 Next
05/31/2012 09:20 PMPosted by ShrewdDude
I'm not rich in game nor do i have anything else. Everything I had of value was in AH completed items or on the AH.. You guys say don't use AH but what about all my missing stuff which is pretty much everything I had?

Exact same thing here.

I bet I find another game to play if I lost all my GOOD items for no reason.
you will not lose any items, while this is an inconvienence dont worry, you will get your items and/or gold
Hey all, I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that we're aware of the reported issues and are currently looking into them.
finnaly
05/31/2012 09:26 PMPosted by Nethaera
Hey all, I just wanted to pop in and let you all know that we're aware of the reported issues and are currently looking into them.

Thanks for the update!

Edit:
Also, I suggest making some kind of an announcement that everyone can see... It seems a lot of people are having this issue.
so awesome... I just got this message myself and 11 mins ago there is blizzard sayin it being looked at! Thanks Blizzard!
Glad you guys are finally looking into this, my ah has been down for about 8 hours now. Hope i can use it soon. and my items are not lost =/
This morning I had 10 auctions. I farmed butcher a few times in inferno and went to the store. I came back, only had 1 completed unsold auction and now it shows that I have 1/10 auctions. Where did the other 8 go? WTH?
they are not down....

I better not lose the quiver I have on there it's up for a lot and if it's lost I'm going to flip.
05/31/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Chamolin
Servers are still down for maintenance so it should get fixed after then. :)

what are you talking about?

also thank you for responding to this thread nethaera
So item 0 error thing, ETA on fix has been 7 + hours
05/31/2012 09:43 PMPosted by Chamolin
Servers are still down for maintenance so it should get fixed after then. :)

I'm guessing you are in the EU server? The American sever is up, but my problem with the AH still exists. So yeah >:C
Nice to get an ETA for a fix.
I am still getting this message. Any news on how to fix it?
Just got to 60, can't beat Inferno now without the AH :(
Makes me feel good they finally acknowledged it.

Still im worried about my item that expired and is no where to be found
We won't have any further update on this tonight, but we'll try to get another update to everyone tomorrow.
@Nethaera

I'd like to thank you and act all grateful but seeing as you've designed this game around the auction house, I am currently unable to access one of the most important features of the game...

Blizzard used to delay games until they were perfect... since when do you release them incomplete?