Thanks blizzard

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 26 Next
I love all the people saying "take a break" or "take the necessary precautions" you guys aren't fooling anyone, if it has happened to you or not you know your response would or has been similar, do you guys honestly think ragging on this guy for something that should not be an issue will score you brownie points with blizz?
05/30/2012 07:05 PMPosted by Innoruuk
So, just to get this straight...The idea is that the mass hackings are a result of hackers who have been keeping these people's passwords for years?
Not at all.
05/30/2012 07:07 PMPosted by RawDog
I love all the people saying "take a break" or "take the necessary precautions" you guys aren't fooling anyone, if it has happened to you or not you know your response would or has been similar, do you guys honestly think ragging on this guy for something that should not be an issue will score you brownie points with blizz?

Been hacked, my error was pointed out to me during discussion on the forums, and I now have an authenticator. Plus I have not repeated said error again.

You were saying?
05/30/2012 06:28 PMPosted by Dewan
Personally I think it is rather sad we are pretty much forced to buy "Their" 15 dollar authenticator or however much it costs just to keep our accounts safe =\

Authenicator app is free.
Anyone know what the general wait time is for an account to be rolled back to a save point? (sorry to interrupt the ranting with an actual valid question, lol) Thanks!