Real-Money AH Battle.net® Terms of Use Update

General Discussion
Prev 1 19 20 21 26 Next
06/08/2012 10:37 AMPosted by Myshel
All the babies crying about getting an authenticator amuse me.

Most likely the same people who got hacked as well. Then wonder why.
Ive been waiting 26 days sense I ordered my authenticator. It has not arrived yet, getting really angry. It says up to 15 days to ship but thats obviously a lie.
http://www.matthewratzloff.com/blog/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/take-my-money.jpg
06/08/2012 07:36 PMPosted by IMissGWBush
Not sure if this has been mentioned, but the authenticator costs more than one-quarter the cost of Diablo 3 in Canada. Is Blizzard nuts? There is NO chance I would pay that much just to be able to make them more money.

blame your economy.
I paid 120 for two copies of this game. I'm not exactly strapped for cash, but I also wasn't born yesterday. I refuse to pay 40 more dollars for two authenticators, in order to use a service that I was promised was included in the original 120 I spent.

I'm not sure I ever would have used the RMAH, but the fact that Blizzard now says I can't enrages me so much that it almost makes me want to quit the game entirely.

I suppose that makes me a whiner or something? Some of you suckers crack me up.

P.S. there is no way it costs 14 dollars to ship a keychain to Canada.

Battle.net Authenticator - Diablo III Edition (United States Only) - $6.50

Battle.net Authenticator - Diablo III Edition (Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America) - $6.50

Where you get $40?
Some people will whine about anything...

If you wanna be cheap and/or lazy, that's your problem. The rest of us shouldn't have to deal with the fallout.
!@#$ing delivery fee to australia is %^-*ed

Battle.net Authenticator - Diablo III Edition (United States Only) - $6.50

Battle.net Authenticator - Diablo III Edition (Canada, Australia, New Zealand and Latin America) - $6.50

Where you get $40?

Shipping. Blizzard has apparently never heard of UPS or else thinks they're shipping something that's 100lbs.

youre an idiot. They dont charge shipping fees for it. try reading the instructions....
Retardation - text authenticator does not work with Diablo.

100% stupid blizzard. I will not pay additional money to use the RMAH. I understand WHY you did this, and I agree COMPLETELY with your decision. That being said, I do not have a smart phone and cannot download the free authenticator.

TL,DR -
Please allow phone (text) authentication to work with Diablo 3.
15% only apply for COMMODITIES.

With normal item, they only take $1 per transaction.
06/08/2012 04:46 PMPosted by Potpiee
As I said before I have an authenticator. Do I have it because I mistrust MY system or my ability to secure it properly? No. I have it because I mistrust that Blizzard is able to properly secure THEIR end. Period.

Do you sometimes put your pants on your head by accident?

How in the hell does an authenticator protect your account from a breach of Blizzard's infrastructure? I was going to write out a full rebuttal, but it would be infinitely more satisfying to read your paranoid explanation of the quoted comment. So, please, enlighten us.
06/08/2012 07:45 PMPosted by IMissGWBush
blame your economy.

Yeah that unemployment rate 20% lower than the US, and GDP growth rate twice as high is really killing us.

Youre not so great at math are you?

8.2% USA

http://www.google.com/publicdata/explore?ds=z1ebjpgk2654c1_&met_y=unemployment_rate&idim=country:US&fdim_y=seasonality:S&dl=en&hl=en&q=us+unemployment+rate

7.3% Canada

http://www.businessweek.com/news/2012-06-08/canada-may-labor-force-survey-text

Population of:

USA: 311,591,917 -- 8.2% -- roughly 25 million.

Canada: 34,108,752 -- 7.3% -- roughly 2.4 million.

There are roughly 277 million more people in the USA than Canada. An 25 million unemployed rate has far less economic impact on us than a 2.4 million unemployed rate in a 34 million population country.

There is also the exchange rate that needs to be taken into account.

1 US dollar = 1.0291 Canadian dollars

They are charging you 6.50 even though it should be closer to 6.70 and they are not charging for shipping.

youre an idiot. They dont charge shipping fees for it. try reading the instructions....

lmao

http://s17.postimage.org/z1jr4xc8v/image.png

Yeah I sure am an idiot. Try reading the RELEVANT instructions, you retard.

im in the USA why should I care about your fees.