Easiest class for inferno?

General Discussion
I am leveling up a different class for each difficulty to find my fav class for hardcore, I was wondering your opinions on the easiest for inferno.
Easiest class for inferno in softcore is going to be different then in hardcore....

SC its probably DH but you will occasionally get one shotted. HC, i dont know
There is a hardcore sub-forum
Blizzard has stated that Barbs have the highest representation in high level Hardcore, if that helps.
No, not for inferno hardcore, just inferno.
The game is mostly gear based, so easiest would be the class that could do it with the least amount of gear. So ranged (specifically DH) is your answer. They can clear a lot of inferno with next to no gear. However, you will die a lot, and most likely hit walls in Act 3 from Soul Lashers and in Act 4 from Oppressors.
06/09/2012 03:51 PMPosted by kvngrffn
The game is mostly gear based, so easiest would be the class that could do it with the least amount of gear. So ranged (specifically DH) is your answer. They can clear a lot of inferno with next to no gear. However, you will die a lot, and most likely hit walls in Act 3 from Soul Lashers and in Act 4 from Oppressors.
Lol. You mean you will die once. He's talking about hc.
06/09/2012 03:30 PMPosted by Dwelve
No, not for inferno hardcore, just inferno.
Demon Hunter is the only sane option here, the other classes struggle, but while Demon Hunter is limited in what works as well - the functionality of what they do have is superior.
melee is actually MUCH easier in inferno....once youre geared. I was running with 2 DH and a WD last night, they were dying all over the place, meanwhile I just held down the mouse button with my monk and did some skill dancing. Minus a few rare champ pack combos most of the time all id need to do is just hold down the mouse button. Im starting to get a huge stockpile of health pots.
I agree that melee is better once you get to a certain level of gear.