How long are the servers down for?

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Can we get an ETA? Not crying or anything I understand you guys have to fix something, I just want to know when I can expect the servers to get back online.
Bump please respond blizzard
They'll be down for an hour and a half.
11am pdt, they already said that yesterday!
ty catt can u tell me where they posted that? is it in log in screen in the game? and its 3 pm mc..
Rolling restart inc. Rolling back last few hours. Omg my levels!!
Where is a blue post about this? sources?
The servers were up for awhile then we got the famous "Shutting down in 5 minutes" message in the game (10 minutes ago) without any explanation as to why or for how long. In other words, typical Blizzard fashion.
Communication is the key, and we have none
As usual no communication to the player base....
So now I sit in retrieving Hero list hell....grrrrrrr
05/29/2012 03:10 PMPosted by Greyfox
Where is a blue post about this? sources?

Working on the problem?
lol
I bid on a sweet ammy for a cheap price and I was winning as the AH went on the fritz. The amy's auction is up here in the half hour. I won't mind if the servers won't be up until after the auction is complete. :)
bump.. seriously.. Theres a couple people trolling the forums.. People complaining, people wnating to know.. and then blizz fan boys..

Some of us understand whats going on, but it really is getting a bit annoying when it happens this commonly..

This restart was given a 5 minute warning.. wtf?

Not to mention I was playing a couple days back where they spammed my chat "45 minutes till server restart" every minute down to about 35 minutes.. then the message dissapeared and the servers never restarted.. It's just a bit frustrating after a while.. I'm not sure if I need to laugh or /cry :( lawls..
bump.. seriously.. Theres a couple people trolling the forums.. People complaining, people wnating to know.. and then blizz fan boys..

Some of us understand whats going on, but it really is getting a bit annoying when it happens this commonly..

This restart was given a 5 minute warning.. wtf?

Not to mention I was playing a couple days back where they spammed my chat "45 minutes till server restart" every minute down to about 35 minutes.. then the message dissapeared and the servers never restarted.. It's just a bit frustrating after a while.. I'm not sure if I need to laugh or /cry :( lawls..

haha ya i agree.. im not a blizz fanboy(i have sc2 and wow) but i love d3, and i want to get back to playing asap, but crying wont help at all
QQ'ing posts are going up faster then speed readers can keep up with - and people wonder why no blue post... Simple fact is Diablo III has had Major Issues and 99.9% of users are very unhappy and Blizzard has two black eyes. So read the forums and laugh at all the nerd rage comments until it's back up. Some people have valid points and some are just funny. I doubt You'll see a blue post any time soon. Consider yourself a Mushroom - Kept in the dark and fed a lot of *%$#.
all i want to know is ETA so i can stop wasting time XD above poster needs to get over himself.
The news you are looking for is at the Diablo 3 log in screen.