AH broken Items Gone and Cant Post Anything.

Bug Report
Patch broke the Ah it seems. I had 10 items on it and now they are all gone.

Also my log is gone of where i bought and sold items.

Also when I try to post something it says that im only allowed to post 0 items.
Just hang in there, it'll resolve itself, happens pretty much every time the server comes back up after being down
The AH lags sometimes. It make take a while (as in a couple hours like it did for me) before anything shows up. It sucks and you have to wait it out.
05/31/2012 01:14 PMPosted by Sevon
Just hang in there, it'll resolve itself, happens pretty much every time the server comes back up after being down

^^^this
Having this same issue, it has been like this for a few days now. I cannot find a way to fix this and blizzard has only sent me automated responses to my tickets not even relating to the issue at hand.

In short: You cannot use the auction house at all, it sucks and you can't do anything about it.

Edit: You will also find that you cannot buy things either, because you can only hold a maximum of "0" items in your stash.
I am having the same problem. happen after 1.02a patch.

Lame
Same. I have 1/10 auctions up still and have only 1 completed auction. I should have another 5 auctions or so showing up and they've just disappeared.

The odd thing is one of the auctions is a weapon which is still listed on AH even though it doesn't show up on my auction page as being listed by me.
gr.... damn this just happened to me after last pathc.. god..
Same. Millions lost
Still having this problem, been over 6 hours now. would like a fix! =D