Error 3005 Can not log in.

Technical Support
!@#$ u game 3005 $60 for a game does not work needs internet to play a 1 player rpg big fail. if u r selling something it should work!
again %^-* u
I like that they put reporting Code of Conduct violations at the bottom of each of these pages.

HEY BLIZ, HOW ABOUT THIS FOR VIOLATING A CODE OF CONDUCT.....

DON'T BRING A GAME TO MARKET THAT YOU ARE NOT PREPARED TO SUPPORT!

BE PREPARED TO PROVIDE REAL SOLUTIONS TO ERROR CODES OR DON'T RELEASE THE GAME.

No way am I buying the WOW expansion now. Probably be just as useless and unsupported as this POS.
Post #30 suggests a class action lawsuit. Sounds like a real good idea. Bliz knowingly marketed a game that is unplayable due to their lack of support.
I can't log in on my school network now either. I receive error 3005. It cant connect to battle.net servers.
i got the game today, and since i got it it tells me 3005 error , GIVE ME MY MONEY BACK !!!! u cant fix a simple error , and dont give me the classic bull!@#$. fix it or give me the money back. IM PLAYING AT HOME NOT SHARING ANYTHING WITH ANYONE.
This has really been annoying both me, and my roommate. We even played fine for a few months and now it doesn't work after the Holidays. It is almost a pattern between error 3005, error 3006, and error 3007. How many errors does Blizzard have? What are the other three-thousand-and-three errors? The world will never know.
i got the same problem Cannot retriev Hero list error 3005.....i think it is from the last autopatch because until then it work wonderfull
i have problem too .. Cannot retriev Hero list error 3005....
Blizzard Fix this issue. Don't be like rockstar that can't do anything right with 7 years.245 million. You guys Rock no matter what bad feed back you get. Blizzard entertainment often immitated never duplicated. But hurry up and fix these annoying bugs =) thanks and Hire me to play wow haha.
For god sake either dont show the msg of *please check the servers status* or change the servers status from *green* to *red*
so confusing and annoying