RIP ZaB

Hardcore
ZaB the barbarian as cruising through Act 3 like an animal. Dual wielding since I had just spent most of my gold and time leveling and capping out my equipment prior to pushing through the dungeons. Over-leveled, over-geared and...over confident
He ran into a T intersection and started beating on some weak cripples on the dead end side to clear it out. Some glowing things started at me from the other direction, behind me. I thought "what ar....dead" Insta gibbed by fallen maniacs. Level 48 20k HP, 30-45 res. gone instantly.

I didn't even notice them from normal. I prob thought I one shot them as they blew up. Lesson learned...

He was my first, he will be missed. Started up a monk. I'd rather be a barb but the pain lingers. Already to 20. I got 50 k gold for anyone interested in helping me get back to 50.

Grommet#1534
Bruce the Monk...death by DC at level 29 on trash in act III. ugh. I was really starting to enjoy his style. RIP Bruce.
RIP to your two lads!

I had a good laugh at your first post, not in mockery, but honour!

I myself had a few close calls with the green versions of the explodey guys--

Will you return to Barb for your third attempt?

May your blades strike true and your health stay full!
Bruce didn't get a fair shot. I'll have to go with another monk, Brandon. Although, I'm worried he won't last as long as Bruce.
06/07/2012 01:11 AMPosted by Grommet
Bruce the Monk...death by DC at level 29 on trash in act III. ugh. I was really starting to enjoy his style. RIP Bruce.

Man...you just....jacked this dudes thread. It isn't even a good story like OP's...