Am I ready for Act 1 Inferno?

Demon Hunter
- 22k dps (without sharpshooter)
- 50k with.
- 15k hp.
- 100 resists.

Currently in the Highlands, having to skip most Elite mobs (anything with Dreflect, Inv minions or snares) and it's zero fun.

Should I go back and farm Leoric?
Hell?
uUnless your good at dodging butcher will one shot you though I had less dps when i got into act 2 inferno I was 18.5k without sharpshooter trying to kill belial.....as you can guess it didnt work out
Inferno act 1 is doable for solo DH .. I have 30k dps (no ss buf) and whit proper play style .. it's good ..
But act 2 is different story.. 20k hp is nothing .. 150 all res is not enough. I think I'm stuck .. till I buy better dps gear (120-130 will do)
Inferno act 1 is doable for solo DH .. I have 30k dps (no ss buf) and whit proper play style .. it's good ..
But act 2 is different story.. 20k hp is nothing .. 150 all res is not enough. I think I'm stuck .. till I buy better dps gear (120-130 will do)

i made it to belial with 18.5k dps and 30k hp......in the process of dropping vit for more dex i'm up to 32k dps and 24k hp without sharpshooter
For mfing is ok, but for butcher I had 32k Hp to take a hit from his aoe chain attack. Unless u can kite well and time your ss to avoid that 1 hit Kill. Regular mfing from warden I had 22k Hp. With butcher I had to increase my health. For me that is.
I mean is it always like this? Blow stuff up before it blows you up, skip half the elites and get 1 shot by anything that looks at you funny?

Does this ever get fun?
I mean is it always like this? Blow stuff up before it blows you up, skip half the elites and get 1 shot by anything that looks at you funny?

Does this ever get fun?

Honestly, yes. That's the game at present. Wait for 1.03.
Reflect dmg is still killable. If coupled with high health, fast, mortar I'll just skip.

Does this ever get fun?

Welcome to Inferno.

But seriously, the only mobs I have stupid difficulty with are invuln minions or shielding/reflect damage. Usually I just kite them around all over the place. I might die once or twice but that's usually because I either run into a pack I didn't see before or I don't really have a lot of room to kite. Mortar is a pain in the !@# but many mobs have a dead-zone that you can stand in (maybe like 10 yards away). So long as you stay in that dead zone, the mortars fly right over you. Or just drop traps and get ready to run when they get in mortar range.

I've been running with 28k hp, ~25k dps (without sharpshooter) and ~100 resists and this build.

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/demon-hunter#aRYdhl!ZeT!YabbYa

Very rarely do I get 1 shot by 1 mob, usually it's when I get swarmed and can't get out.
I didn't spend any time farming hell, act 1 inferno everything runs so slow there isn't much reason to not be doing something there even if you can't handle butcher the warden is an absolute joke. Stack NV and you get 2-3 yellows per kill off the warden.

- Skip the champ/elite packs that give you serious trouble but the only one I have a really hard time with are reflect damage/invulnerable minions. Reflect just pisses me off though, sometimes before I even realize it I have killed myself but that is mainly because it's so mindless farming A1 now.

Does this ever get fun?

I got my DH to inferno last week. AFAIC that is 'end of game' for that character. I rolled a new class after that. The whole '1 shot death by anything' BS is not fun. Normal -> Nightmare is hardly any difference. If the difficulties had a number, 1-2 is Normal to Nightmare. Nightmare to Hell is like 2-4. Hell to inferno is 4-15.

Inferno is just ridiculous, so i dont play it.

Does this ever get fun?

I got my DH to inferno last week. AFAIC that is 'end of game' for that character. I rolled a new class after that. The whole '1 shot death by anything' BS is not fun. Normal -> Nightmare is hardly any difference. If the difficulties had a number, 1-2 is Normal to Nightmare. Nightmare to Hell is like 2-4. Hell to inferno is 4-15.

Inferno is just ridiculous, so i dont play it.

Amen. I can probably get through by corpse hopping and abusing SS, but it's not any fun whatsoever.