Diablo® III Players Banned

General Discussion
Prev 1 5 6 7 98 Next
Very nice! keep them coming!
botting, hacking, and other such exploitive behavior is a top priority for us
BAN HAMMAH!!!!
I Personally would like to see all non equipped items and all gold reset to zero. After the wipe each time you log out the server notes your currency. Accounts that have abnormal growth get flagged for review. Banning a few bot accounts does nothing. You know they will just start new accounts.
06/12/2012 07:03 AMPosted by Zarhym
We recently issued a round of account suspensions and bans to several thousand Diablo® III players who were in violation of the Battle.net® Terms of Use for cheating and/or using botting or hacking programs while playing. In addition to undermining the spirit of fair play that’s essential to everyone’s enjoyment of the game, botting, hacking, and other such exploitive behavior can contribute to stability and performance issues with the Battle.net service. As always, maintaining a stable, safe, and fun online-gaming experience for legitimate players is a top priority for us, and we'll be continuing to keep watch on Battle.net and take action as needed.

Thank you for doing this. Any news on patch 1.03?
Yes thank you and could you also ban the gold farmers had like 8 friends request from ixlkiy lol
hell ya !
FRESH RESET PLEASE. Now that a good amount of the issues are fixed and botting/hacking is being stomped on, auctions should not be 10's and 100's of millions.

Duping was fixed, exploits were fixed, botting was fixed, etc etc

Now its time to fix the economy after only a few weeks before it turns into diablo 2.

Im terrified to see the RMAH, well this item is up for 200 million gold so $$ equivelant would be...

23984729834792342$ WHO WANTS TO BUY?
yeah i learned with my brother, with some people he knows, they opened their games to the public, and when they came back to their game, all their good loot and money were gone. I don't know any of these people that have had their loot stolen, but i am glad that some of the people that have been hacking the system have been suspended or banned. So keep up the good work!!!
Swing that banhammer fast and hard. Whoooo!
Good Job Blizzard
THANK YOU!!! <3
So the lags gone?
But does this really include the gold dupers? Or just botters, we may never know.
Why is everybody thanking the lord and god? Im pretty sure they had nothing to do with this.
YAAY, nice work! Don't stop banning!!
well freaking done yoz
nice job. you should also distribute their gold and items they acquired throughout the D3 player base =P for us who play legit.