Option to cancel auction sales please.

General Discussion
1 2 3 8 Next
It would be a lot better if we could cancel our auction sales at any time, does any one else agree? I'd like to see this implemented.
I'd like the ability to cancel other people's auctions... anyone else agree?

<hijack>
Then everybody would cancel auctions to undercut everyone by one gold coin, on and on and on.
Logged in just to say no. no no no no no.
its ok to me if you loose the fed *15% of the price
You already can XD I'm not going to be banned for posting it, but youtube your "idea" and see what you find...
i believe canceling auctions with no bids at any time is a good idea since you are limited to 10. canceling an auction with a bid not so much.
They're adding it in. They've already talked about it.
Asked for and attended to. There's a blue post about how cancellable auctions is slated for 1.0.3.
They give you an option to cancel your crappy, overprice items.. in the first 5 mins. If it doesnt sell then you learn a lesson that you cannot rip ppl off with your crappy gear.

Close thread please
Just change the time in your computer.Yeah,stupid but works.
I'd prefer a short sale option....perhaps 5 items out of your 10 allowed could be setup for a short sell (12hrs). I am sure there is a very reasoning behind not being able to cancel after the initial 5 minutes....most likely due to someone clicking buy on your item the same time you click cancel.
They give you an option to cancel your crappy, overprice items.. in the first 5 mins. If it doesnt sell then you learn a lesson that you cannot rip ppl off with your crappy gear.

Close thread please

Go get bullied in reality, loser.
06/12/2012 08:25 AMPosted by Frampt13
It would be a lot better if we could cancel our auction sales at any time, does any one else agree? I'd like to see this implemented.

no
06/12/2012 08:31 AMPosted by Soloist
Asked for and attended to. There's a blue post about how cancellable auctions is slated for 1.0.3.

This
Quit jamming up the AH with junk garbage that Charsi doesnt even want.... loser?
I would like to be able to cancel my auction,

/sign
I think Auctions with bids should not be cancelled ... I see soooo many useless forum posts in the future if this were to happen.

You have 5 minutes to cancel right now ... that's enough.
I dont think you should be able to cancel your auction at time. I do think that you should be able to chose 12 Hours or 1 day as a posting option. I dont care for having all 10 of my slots taken up for days, and having to try to navigate Trade channel.
I would also LOVE to see a 4th search category. I want to be able to search for MF + GF + Dex + Resist. I dont want to search 46 pages to get the last stat I need.