There was a hotfix

General Discussion
Prev 1 2 3 4 20 Next
Lag comes in

hotfix comes out

YOU CANT EXPLAIN THAT!

Thanks, I needed a laugh.
06/12/2012 02:02 AMPosted by Marysvillain
Uh.... When they hotfix something doesn't your D3 Launcher usually update prior to allowing you to hit the "Play" button? Mine didn't do that.

"Below you'll find a list of hotfixes which address various gameplay and service issues affecting Diablo III. Hotfixes are updates we make on our end without requiring you to download a new patch. "

SOURCE - http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/6214196/Diablo_III_Hotfixes_-_June_-6_9_2012#blog

Got it? HOTFIX = SERVER SIDE CHANGE THAT DOES NOT AFFECT YOUR CLIENT.

I.E NO DL NEEDED......

Sorry for caps, but ugh some people just don't read.
Exploit was real, why would everyone continue to lie about it?

Game is broken.
So at midnight last night Blizzard HQ was on red alert with a huge game breaking duping exploit that needed to be hotfixed immediately.................and they decided to slide a stupid general chat change in with it?

Sure.....

Lol.
Well done, sir. Love it when a CM gets caught out in a baldfaced lie. Of course, this leaves open the question of whether he was instructed to lie or was lied to.
+1
+1000
yup I noticed the join general fix
So at midnight last night Blizzard HQ was on red alert with a huge game breaking duping exploit that needed to be hotfixed immediately.................and they decided to slide a stupid general chat change in with it?

Sure.....

Blizzard should hire this guy, his like a faithful little dog.

Come boy, come on Dupey attack that threat, it's hurting our reputation.

But my name is Dopey not Dupey. :(
Sadly, they'll probably sweep this under the rug. Amazing that they expect to get away with it. They got some explaining to do.
yep. ofcourse they wouldn't admit that though
+1 to Op

Blizzard fails.

Fire Jay Wilson.