witch doctor best build ever ..

Witch Doctor
hi guys ..

this is my build i want your opinions

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#afPQdU!bWh!accbYc
You either have amazing mana regeneration, or the world's slowest attack speed to support that build!
Tribal rites is bugged I thought?

No hex and bad mana regen...
06/15/2012 05:43 AMPosted by Ajax
You either have amazing mana regeneration, or the world's slowest attack speed to support that build!

my attack speed ( 1.56 )
my mana regeneration ( 28.88 ) per sec ..
Tribal rites is bugged I thought?

No hex and bad mana regen...

Tribal rites cuz

big bad voodoo
and
fetish army
^ I think what he meant is that the cd does not work and not what it was for.
PtV with zombie bears and no VQ. You will go oom very fast (even with your current AS & MPS.)

Try swapping tribal rites with VQ & replace either fetish army or BBV with GotD - unbreakable.
best build ive ever seen keep it up
I used to use splinters, but lately I've been using Firebomb, seems to handle mobs better in Inferno.
I actually don't think its terrible, but its a little confused...here are the adjustments I would make...

IF you are going to do a bear build, I would replace Tribal Rights with Vision Quest. TR is actually very buggy right now and doesn't work correctly and VQ will help with the natural mana issues you will have. VQ requires cooldowns and you really only have 2 1/2 (Siphon is quick) so I would focus on bears and replace splinters with Mass Confusion, zombie wall, horrify...something with 30-45 second CD to proc VQ. Slam dance is really nice, but not with bears, rain dance is better and with VQ proc'd your mana and bear spam is infinite.
Passives:
Fortitude, Bad Medicine, VQ (Norm, Nightmare, Hell)
Attunement, BM (PTV is ok, but the mana penalty is painful), VQ (Inferno)

IF you are going Splinter, I would dump bears completely and use either haunt or locusts as your DOT. The rest should be crowd controls (Grasp, Zombie Wall, Horrify, Hex, etc etc).

Hope this helps a little.
I actually don't think its terrible, but its a little confused...here are the adjustments I would make...

IF you are going to do a bear build, I would replace Tribal Rights with Vision Quest. TR is actually very buggy right now and doesn't work correctly and VQ will help with the natural mana issues you will have. VQ requires cooldowns and you really only have 2 1/2 (Siphon is quick) so I would focus on bears and replace splinters with Mass Confusion, zombie wall, horrify...something with 30-45 second CD to proc VQ. Slam dance is really nice, but not with bears, rain dance is better and with VQ proc'd your mana and bear spam is infinite.
Passives:

IF you are going Splinter, I would dump bears completely and use either haunt or locusts as your DOT. The rest should be crowd controls (Grasp, Zombie Wall, Horrify, Hex, etc etc).

Listen to this guy. Took the words out of my mouth.

Passives:

thx alot <3 <3
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/calculator/witch-doctor#aZUfPQ!bWV!aaZcbb

try this one its really good i think, ive got that one and dont have any problems act1 and 2 - inferno