DPS: 648
1.62 Attacks per second
+162-377
77 Dexterity
55 Vitality
IAS 16%
Increased Spirit Regen 1.03 per second
+7% Movement speed.

Not decided if i shoudl put on RMHA for $250 or GAH for ungodly amount of gold.
I don't know why that would be worth anything except for the fact that it's a legendary.
lol why so many ppl want cash so much ? selling an item getting out of game for free at $250!! ... why not just sell with 59 or $60 sth .. means u get to play Diablo game for free already ... greedy greedy ppl sicken me =.=" ...
Well its economics. Not selling a thing for $250 is the same as giving $250 to keep it.
a bad, but rare item?

$250 DUHHH

(ITS A JOKE)

but people are really dumb.
seems like a brain fart to me, people WANTING to sell stuff for billions of gold, or the max rmah, when u can find a comparable item, or even the same in the case of legendaries and set's for cheap. In most cases <1mill.
Lol you won't get $100, let alone $250 for that crap item.
ill give u ungodly amount of gold, 100k
$250 for a weapon that's barely good enough for Act 2 Inferno?

I think you're overestimating the zeal of collectors out there if you think someone is going to pay 4 times the cost of the entire game for an item whose only real selling point is that it's very rare.
it's not worth much I can tell you that. the damage is really bad. just compare it to other similar items or the same. id say 100k? lol. Might even be less.
$250 for a weapon that's barely good enough for Act 2 Inferno?

I think you're overestimating the zeal of collectors out there if you think someone is going to pay 4 times the cost of the entire game for an item whose only real selling point is that it's very rare.

It seems you are right. :( Thank's for the info all.

It seems you are right. :( Thank's for the info all.

I put the thing in the GAH for 850,000 and it sold in 20 minutes so it was prolly way underpriced. Oh well, thansk anyway for the input.
well , i had tryed myself similar weapon, no sustain , low dps , be happy for the gold
hahahaha that thing is a total piece of !@#$, its worse than a bad blue item and you're trying to sell it for that? i wouldn't even pay 50k for that thing to waste my stash space
Worth 50k - have rares which can stack up to those stats. But there are always suckers out there...
You can get a 920 DPS fist for 2€ in the European AH atm. Shenlong's left !@#$%^-* will not sell for 250.
06/15/2012 07:33 AMPosted by Hankst
You can get a 920 DPS fist for 2€ in the European AH atm. Shenlong's left !@#$%^-* will not sell for 250.

HA HA Thats good stuff there.

Well thanks guys, I though I gave away a godly item but i guess i found a goodly sucker to way overspend on it.

I feel pretty good about the deal now.