Lower Repair Costs Please

General Discussion
1 2 3 26 Next
Highly Rated
I know tons of people are fed up with the now rediculous costs to repair items after the 1.0.3 patch. Even if you never die while farming, the cost is just insane now to repair your gear. Even if it has no effect, I just wanted to start a petition for them to hotfix this ASAP!

*Signed
its fine, now gold prices will be normal again

not signed
sign
Stop dying, costs are fine you are just bad.
For someone that doesn't have all day to play, just one afternoon with my barbarian set me back 50k. That's with only a couple deaths in inferno with some rediculous affixes. That 50k was a 1/6 of what I had total. Good chunk of change. I'm fine with a slight increase, but not with the insane amount it was increased by.
sign
sign
and not everyone are pro in this game, imo dying is part of the fun in diablo... but now it became a punishment...
OhhC
its fine, now gold prices will be normal again

not signed

Hey blizzard employee.

Really? Honestly i don't know how the hell you guys were playing this game. I stay and farm the act that i feel comfortable with, which means dying 0-1 times average per run. Now that loot tables fixed, you can farm act1 for end game items, it should be 0 PROBLEM.

If you are dying too much in an Act and spending a lot of money in repair, go back to the previous act and farm?

its not even about learning to play... its common sense..
06/19/2012 08:30 PMPosted by SickImage
Stop dying, costs are fine you are just bad.

This is how I know that you either don't play Diablo 3 at all, or don't have a characters above level 50.

If you take ANY damage, you get a repair bill that is astronomical. If you OPEN A FREAKING TREASURE CHEST, YOU ACTUALLY TAKE DURABILITY DAMAGE!

Hey blizzard employee.

Really? Honestly i don't know how the hell you guys were playing this game. I stay and farm the act that i feel comfortable with, which means dying 0-1 times average per run. Now that loot tables fixed, you can farm act1 for end game items, it should be 0 PROBLEM.

If you are dying too much in an Act and spending a lot of money in repair, go back to the previous act and farm?

You do realize that just taking damage causes your repair bill to go up right?

Right?!

I don't have to die to get a large repair bill. AND IF YOU WEAR Ilvl 63 GEAR, YOU ARE BROKE.
Sign. Blizzard really dropped the ball on this one. This patch is 80% garbage. Diablo 3 = Epic Fail
I know tons of people are fed up with the now rediculous costs to repair items after the 1.0.3 patch. Even if you never die while farming, the cost is just insane now to repair your gear. Even if it has no effect, I just wanted to start a petition for them to hotfix this ASAP!

*Signed

Don't start petitions... it is against the forum code of conduct.
Yeah the repair costs are high but just run a previous act and make like 500k+ gold in like an hour. If you do it on Inferno, you have a chance to get great gear too.
06/19/2012 08:35 PMPosted by Frewdonist
AND IF YOU WEAR Ilvl 63 GEAR, YOU ARE BROKE.

Maybe if you don't make any real money you go broke.
You know if you don't like the repair costs..... you could always play hardcore and you will never have to worry about repair costs again. : )

Here to help

Hey blizzard employee.

You do realize that certain elite combinations will kill you at least once or twice in acts 2-4 no matter what rightt????
sign