Official 52 books in 52 weeks challenge.

Movies, Books, and TV
Our clan is doing a book challenge. If any of you are interested in participating, check it out:

http://friendlyfiregaming.net/topic/4837230/1/
dude i read double that when i'm not playing realy bad comp games like diablo 3, i'mm into victorian mysterie novel's and go threw almost 105 books in a month from libery, never mind the five box's piled in closett lol
That's a challenge? 52 books in 30 days might be a challenge to find the time for unless one reads novella's and calls them books. 52 books in 52 weeks sounds like a very bad year. It would suck to do that little reading LOL.
I haven't read a book since I dropped out of 9th grade.
I work 40+ hours per week and still find time to read a book about every 5 days, even though I'm married and have a daughter in high school.

Reading 52 books in a year isn't a challenge; it's slowing down a bit.

Some of the authors I read:
Matthew Reilly
Clive Cussler
James Patterson
Terry Brooks
Doug Preston
Lincoln Child
James Rollins
Robert Crais
Barry Eisler
Brad Thor
Stephen Hawking
and several more.
Jesus, my creative writing degree had me reading nearly 3 a week just during school. Of course I didn't have to put in 40 hrs a week at a job, fix things around the house, run errands, etc. I think I could get through one a week now.
dude i read double that when i'm not playing realy bad comp games like diablo 3, i'mm into victorian mysterie novel's and go threw almost 105 books in a month from libery, never mind the five box's piled in closett lol

So you read 105 books each month? over 3 books /day? eehm... or am i misreading this?
I like how the responses are all "I read way more than that," not "challenge accepted." Who knew this was such a literate community?