Diablo 3 Best Game I've Played

General Discussion
THe reason for this is because of the AWESOME customer service/support.
Not to long ago I found a Stormshield and was going to sell it to someone named Wulfgar.
He then scammed me out of the item, however using a Third Party program called "Auto Clicker".

Review Terms of service, scamming is ALLOWED was the response I got from a ticket. Screw it, I'm dumb for clicking trade 3 times in a row due to the box acting wierd from the auto clicker.

Today I log on and my weapon is missing. 980 DPS with 76% crit increased dmg bow. I just sent a ticket for that, but I already know what the response I'll get back is.

So what the hell do I do now with no weapon as a lvl 60 demon hunter and 100k. Last blizzard game I'll ever buy.
Not to long ago I found a Stormshield and was going to sell it to someone named Wulfgar.
He then scammed me out of the item, however using a Third Party program called "Auto Clicker".

And you also said yourself in that post that he told you to drop it and you did. And dropping it on ground let him so called scam you out of picking it up himself and leaving game... that was an old D2 scam. You fail

And you also said yourself in that post that he told you to drop it and you did.

He did not tell me to drop it, thanks for reading? Autoclicker accepted and unaccepted trade which makes box flash so when you hit accept nothing happens. He said Click accept multiple times for it to work, and I did.

I was dumb, I paid for it. Even though he used third party program which made his lie believable, as well as blizzards awesome glitches in the game making me believe it was another glitch.
Activision is potentially making more off D3's microtransactions than they are off WoW's subscriptions. Obviously they have the funding and resources to backup our characters' possessions in the event of a scam / glitch.

I hear stories like this and people losing their Staff of Herding, and it's just outrageous we can't get these items back.
Nice edit. I'm sorry I never played Diablo 2 online, only single player. I fail because I did not know the scam?

Way to be a D***Head, by telling someone they fail because another person used a third party program to bring down the experience of the game to another player.
@Wulfgar

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/5836873811

This is the second thread I've read reporting him as trade scamming

In fact doing a search for wulfgar in general forums brings a LOT of results. Blizzard should do something about him
Yep. Not to mention how badly Starcraft II failed (Number of players went down from beta then to release). How bad Wow ended up, and how crappy the D3 experience is. Blizzard is tanking
Starcraft 1, Wc 1, 2, 3, D1, D2. Everquest, Ultima Online, many Playstation games, Most of Black Isle games, League of Legends, Dota, and many many more.

I just dont play a lot of !@#$ty games, and normally only play games from a company I trust.

Super - I learned it was an auto clicker by searching his name and seeing about 8 posts about him scamming people.
Great Game.... I love the "wait for ticket to be answered" game and spam forum hoping to run across someone with the same issues.
Yep
I wish I could tell someone from blizzard how badly they suck at their jobs right now.