Auction house still down?

General Discussion
1 2 3 17 Next
Button's greyed out and says unavailable to me.. anyone experiencing the same problem?
nobody?
yes. mine is down too for some reason, while my friends work lol
Nvm. restarted my game and it works now.
Update: 12:30 p.m. PDT - The auction house display issues should now be resolved. Please let us know if you continue to experience the issues listed below.

We're working to address issues with the auction house that have arisen since the servers were brought back online this morning. In the meantime players may encounter the following issues when attempting to access the auction house:

• Items that were listed to sell on the AH pre-maintenance are no longer showing up under the Auctions tab.
  • Items that were being bid on are not showing up under the Auctions tab.
  • Items that have "disappeared" as a result of the above two issues -- they do not show up under Completed and players don't currently have the option to recover these items.
Please break the game some more. I'm enjoying the fresh air (coming in through the window at work).
We're working to address issues with the auction house that have arisen since the servers were brought back online this morning. In the meantime players may encounter the following issues when attempting to access the auction house:

• Items that were listed to sell on the AH pre-maintenance are no longer showing up under the Auctions tab.
  • Items that have "disappeared" as a result of the above two issues -- they do not show up under Completed and players don't currently have the option to recover these items.

*puts fingers in ears and closes eyes* NO! YOU STOLE MY ITEMS AND YOU GIVE THEM BACK NOW D; D;
I was able to get in a few times, although it was very laggy and I experienced some of the problems you mentioned, Zarhym. [Edit: All of my items eventually showed up, and with time and patience I was able to move my won auctions and gold into my stash.]

I don't suppose there's any ETA on getting the AH running again?
Why Are We Still Not Allowed To Cancel Auctions
? Why Are We Still Not Allowed To Cancel Auctions
? Why Are We Still Not Allowed To Cancel Auctions
?
I'm guessing there's no ETA - though it will be "soon" I'm sure.
Do 1.04 at the same time......
what the faq. something just got SOLD from my AH list BULL POOP?!
Mine is working fine, hay HAY!

please just delete the entire thing, you'll be doing yourself a favor. oh and tell jay the next corndog is on me

hey, another ad hominem attack on the designer. Awesome *high five*
Thanks for the update! =D
I made a few purchases right as the server came back, and it took some patience, but I ended up seeing everything restored. try to rest assured!... :x
06/26/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Zarhym
We're working to address issues with the auction house

When will commodities (gold) be enabled on the RMAH?