1.0.3b Delayed (Updated)

General Discussion
Prev 1 22 23 24 26 Next
Thanks! Can't wait to get home now!!
Nice change. It is undoubtedly the first step and the second step is some MF gear fix, so the overall number of drops won't go up dramatically.
GREAT
Nice to see the drop rates upped. Looking good.
Did they change a bunch of the doors from having to break through them to click to open? Could just be my imagination, but if not, thanks for the savings on repairs from breaking doors.
ok so relatively speaking, act3/4 drop rates got nerfed further relative to act1 & 2? ilv 63 in act1 prehotfix was 2% rate and act3/4 was 8%. So 4 times the amount. Now after the hotfix, act1 is 4.8% and act3/4 is 16.3%. Which is less then 4 times the amount. So while I like the loot chance more then doubling, act 3/4 RELATIVELY loot got nerfed more

Not nerfed at all, you retard

I LOL'd
But yeah it's not nerfed.

says the gentleman patiently awaiting the release of the hotfix notes.

No I´m pattiently waiting for the game to get fun and playable, and thats why I asked what I´ve asked.

I think your idea of fun is different from mine and that's perfectly fine. Overall, my idea of a fun diablo 3 would be more drops that actually matter so i can play the item game like I did in d2 and then some tweaks to inferno difficulty (nothing major because now that i see what a good party can do I see that it's not that hard).

Additionally, meeting cool people in game and having fun crawling through dungeons is the other side of why im enjoying the game. The rest of the mechanics issues will be fixed in time.

I'd be curious to learn what you reasons for saying the game is "unplayable" are because it definitely playable, just ask any of the people that are enjoying the game (ya ya i know, there arent that many of us lol).
Does anyone know exactly when the hotfix goes live?
It's live now.
ok so relatively speaking, act3/4 drop rates got nerfed further relative to act1 & 2? ilv 63 in act1 prehotfix was 2% rate and act3/4 was 8%. So 4 times the amount. Now after the hotfix, act1 is 4.8% and act3/4 is 16.3%. Which is less then 4 times the amount. So while I like the loot chance more then doubling, act 3/4 RELATIVELY loot got nerfed more

Got to love this guy, bringing out a possible maybe, but probably not, but just in case, complaint about something completely illogical.

More loot in Act 3 and 4? Must be a loot nerf, give me my 25% chance for ilvl 63 and then make sure its 100% chance of being worth 1mil gold, then I'll find something else to complain about.
"The new approximate drop rates are as follows:"
Wtf is the "approximate"? really?
drops are approximate now nice, i thought they were a set number

what the hell is that?

If anyone wonders why the CMs don't bother answering more questions in threads; tools like this guy are the answer.

If anyone wonders what kind of demented people still plays this game this sheep is the answer.

Struck a nerve did I? Exposed your hissy-fitting nature to the world have I? Trying really hard to deflect attention away from the fact that I'm right are you?

How predictable.
Excellent! If players in game actually start getting gear needed to complete the game, I will stop thinking that the nerf age was to facilitate Activisions' executive board's salting the RMAH with great items that they generate. I blame Activision for this mess, because Blizzard probably has little control at this point.
Can you guys fix wallers please? Pre 1.03, they used to throw a wall to box me in so I am forced to stand and fight or run through the mob. Since the 1.03 patch, wallers just throw one right between my legs which causes weird clipping issues, making me immobile.

I also have to say that the AI is extremely abusive and knowledgeable of their abilities. Fire chain/molten units will run dance in circles around you. Frozen will create ice shards sequentially to try to trap you. AI will intentionally snipe the fragile dps characters in the back while walking past the tanky barbarian up front and will frequently reposition themselves to block a player trying to kite or evade. For the most part I actually enjoy the intelligence that's built in to the enemies, but the waller thing seems more like a bug to me than the intended design.
06/28/2012 09:21 AMPosted by Snarl
yes Ty too now u guys can enjoy your morning cup of coffee without ppl goin crazy :)

Nah, as you may or may not have noticed...people are still going crazy anyway. But it's ok, the CMs and Blizzard knew some '!@#$% wouldn't be happy no matter what they did, so they pretty much ignore them now.
Definitely a step in the correct direction. Thanks for listening to feedback. Now if we can just get that toolbar lock. =D
"The new approximate drop rates are as follows:"
Wtf is the "approximate"? really?
drops are approximate now nice, i thought they were a set number

what the hell is that?

They've stated in the past that some items have slightly different drop rates than others, I think they were talking about weapons mainly. The %'s posted were an aggregate of all item types chances.

Not nerfed at all, you retard
He's complaining that each Act didn't get buffed by the same amount as each other and is for whatever reason, using that as an incredibly awful reason to complain.