1.0.3b Delayed (Updated)

General Discussion
Prev 1 8 9 10 26 Next
- it is not that guy's fault the game is half broken. well, he prob was there when it was being made but he sure wasnt the only one that can be blamed for it.
- the way the community manager responds has been brought up several times. this person doesnt get a clue. it went as far as him actually responding to someones qq, agreeing that yes, the (tone/sarcasm/snide comments/call it whatever you want) is not appropiate... and yet it still happens.. blizz as a company doesnt seem to care how customers are treated by their representatives so dont bother calling them out.
- and above all, no matter what is done, there will always be qq from someone.
Hey we already have their money lets make them not want to play = New Blizz Philosophy.
so if I understand it right, improved drop rates won't be in patch 1.03b but will be applied as hotixes tommorow?
06/27/2012 11:31 PMPosted by papryk
so if I understand it right, improved drop rates won't be in patch 1.03b but will be applied as hotixes tommorow?

Yup! And a couple other small fixes we could manage to get out. That's the big one, though.
06/27/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Bashiok

Yup! And a couple other small fixes we could manage to get out. That's the big one, though.

Any idea what time the patchnotes for the hotfixes will be out?
06/27/2012 11:31 PMPosted by papryk

Yep.

---

Also, diablo 3 forums in a nut shell:

Common poster: RABBLERABBLERABBLE BLIZZARD SUCKS LOL DIABLO 3 SUCKS RABBLERABBLE RMAH IS ALL A CONSPIRACY.

Bash: :makes a reply to the rabid poster:

Common poster: Oh my god, blizzard is so rude to me! How dare they treat me like this!
06/27/2012 11:33 PMPosted by Bashiok

That's great :)
when is tommorow as in what timezone? or in how many hours from now?
06/27/2012 11:34 PMPosted by Vulpix
Any idea what time the patchnotes for the hotfixes will be out?

As soon as we get into the office, so I'd say about 9am pacific. Give or take an alarm snooze.

Yeah, thank the dev' team for us please ;)
what is the time now in your clock? i am in Melbourne
06/27/2012 11:39 PMPosted by Midalk

Yeah, thank the dev' team for us please ;)

Agreed. Sure hope they didn't take half-measures in fixing what was wrong. Anxiously awaiting farming being productive again.
Thanks for the updates.

Any chance that MF applying to objects might sneak its way into the hotfix tomorrow? ;)

Thanks again!
06/27/2012 11:37 PMPosted by Bashiok
As soon as we get into the office, so I'd say about 9am pacific. Give or take an alarm snooze

does this mean you get to kick back at home in your pjs and do replies on the forums? If so how can I get a job like that it sounds great? lol
06/27/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Bashiok
However, we know that a number of changes in 1.0.3b have been highly anticipated, and so we spent the better part of today pulling specific changes that did not run into testing issues out of 1.0.3b, and turning them into hotfixes.

Hey Bash and all Blizzard employees,

I'd like to give an appreciation for the blizzard's work towards Diablo 3. Seems you guys are working pretty hard.

Maybe to your surprise, I am amongst the very disappointed players (or haters) who has been blown away by Warcraft 3 and Diablo 2, but currently.. I feel Diablo 3 is a nightmarish borefest (in inferno act 4)

It must be extremely difficult and frustrating to see so much flaming and negativity on forums and ratings despite trying your best. (I admit I flamed you guys a few times too >.>)

Keep up the good work and hang in there. Now I know you guys care about D3 and its players.

Sincerely,

A random player (hater)
06/27/2012 11:40 PMPosted by willindustry
what is the time now in your clock? i am in Melbourne

It is 11:43PM Pacific Standard Time (West coast of US) on Wednesday, June 27th.
06/27/2012 08:14 PMPosted by Bashiok
These include the Inferno drop increases among a couple others, and will be applied with off-peak rolling restarts tomorrow morning.

Would it be possible to include in those patch notes released tomorrow the pre 1.03 a3/a4 drop rates as we would still like to know those and I'm sure they are on file somewhere.
Hi Bashiok & team,

thanks for the update. looking forward to the hotfix.

also dont stress the haters. I understand you guys are a big company and it takes time to get things moving/changing.

keep up the good work.