Thanks people..! PLZ delete

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Prev 1 4 5 6 9 Next
haha no rush mate, i'm only playing 2 characters atm so i can carry a bit on the mules :) my missus has a full stash waiting as well :)
We'll make sure that wand appears soon.

LOL im gonna have to delete my witch doctor (sorry witch doctor fans)...to store more items because more people have added but not because they need something, but to donate more items...so if you guys can help me, have a look at my items and see what else you can add to that to make it better because im im really running out of room to store...well the wand can be purchased anytime because i have the funds for it, BUT because im helping alot of people already i might as well stay for it..than it shall go on chenstas weapon loan to be lent out to anyone who wishes to use it..!
Sweet, thanks. Sorry couldn't get on yesterday but will definitely try today.

Really love what you're doing!

EDIT: PetrolHeaD#6283
OK, to those that are trying to take advantage and scam me or get the items and putting them on the auction...dont go THAT low please, it makes you look very bad and come on...do you even have a heart..?seriously these are give aways not TAKE AWAYS..!

A simple thanks or lil donation is fine with me, dont pretend to ask me question or avoiding the main point of the situation when you meet me...im not that stupid, or even say your poor..!
Thank you for your giveaway, if you can, i want Noxiuos Vane(Weapons2),Killing Eagle(Weapons1), i'll donate 50k that is all my money. I added you to Friend List (TreyeR#2903)
More new items have arrived and these are donated from greg#6556, items now have been updated and are much better than before...i was a noob with items before so therefore didnt know what was in or what was out therefore just placed anything..!

Anyways have a look around and add me in game and we'll work something out...do not try or even think of scamming me, i was born the same way as every else...but i was definitely wasnt born yesterday..!

edit - thanks greg
Hey anonymous, can you accept my friend request ?
i havent recieved any friend request to add you..!
wierd, wait your'e in Us or in Eu ?, if in eu then add me mabye there is a problem
07/18/2012 05:07 AMPosted by TreyeR
wierd, wait your'e in Us or in Eu ?, if in eu then add me mabye there is a problem

LOL oh dear...im on the americas server..!
:(.......... you can give me some items in the EU server ?
07/18/2012 05:12 AMPosted by TreyeR
:(.......... you can give me some items in the EU server ?

sorry, i dont even have a character on the EU server...sorry i cant help u out, hmmm lets just hope their a nice people on that server..!
Another donor appeared and has more items to give out to everyone...ill updates these now and have a look around, you never know...some of these items are really good..!

Big thanks to GunghisKhan#6971 for giving these away...

Front page has been updated..!
Darn it and here I was thinking my 2 day old plot to take all your valuables under the pretense of 'I'm a poor bugger bro' and auction them off couldn't fail.

p.s I hope you have more room for items as I have a few I need to move out of my chest to make room for mats from salvaging a lot. Also spotted an item or two I'm interested in and those gloves you mentioned in Bigcoight's thread.
Darn it and here I was thinking my 2 day old plot to take all your valuables under the pretense of 'I'm a poor bugger bro' and auction them off couldn't fail.

p.s I hope you have more room for items as I have a few I need to move out of my chest to make room for mats from salvaging a lot. Also spotted an item or two I'm interested in and those gloves you mentioned in Bigcoight's thread.

your so lucky, i found gloves that have 8.5 crit chance and saved it for you...when i remembered i took your ones by accident, ONLY difference is all resist is only 46..!

edit - yeh because i saw my gloves on auction a day later and luckily i only gave away the 1 item, if i had given more to him he would have put them all on the AH..!
Kyokei has donated some items and their not bad at all, couple of 1000dps weapons...so have look at the front page and see what you like..!
Hi, I regularly vendor anything that doesn't sell for more than 100k or has a poor sell rate, and its quite a shame to have to throw them away. I hardly get any tells in general chat, yet the people who do contact me have terrible gear.

I was wondering if you'll just add my name to the front page(FlyingFroG#6794). I think you've got your hands full what with gathering items, posting screenshots etc; I don't intend to keep more than 2 character's worth of items, or wait for a convenient time to dump the items on you, so I'm just gonna do custom fitting for people who message me.

Available stuff:
Anything that sells for less than 100k on the AH. Examples: 787 dps 1h socketed; 80 dex 140 vit 22 allres shoulders; the occasional 600 dps lvl 50 item.

My terms:
1.Must not have killed inferno azmo(if you have, i reckon you're decently geared and rich)
2.Only giving stuff to your primary hero(or a level 60 reroll)
3.If you message me mid-run, you'll have to wait.
Hi AnonymousOne, can I get Chop Secret 1H sword on weapons#2 if it is still available? Will pm you later tonight. Cheers, Mocha#6490
More items have been updated people, be sure to have a look..!
Hi AnonymouseOne,

I have some items that are not useful for my Wizard and can be donated to the needy. Also am interested in sage seeker boots #13, cavalry lore glove #18, prophetic emblem amulet #18 if they are available.

Cheers,
etherx#6442