Adria's Fate

Lore and Story
*Spoilers for Act III*

So, at the end of Act III Adria betrays the group and facilitates Diablo's emergence and Leah's possession, but then what happens to her? She goes into the portal after Diablo mentions that she has done well and will be rewarded, and just leaves.

Could this be Blizzard leaving a loose end for a possible expansion in which Adria plays a role? Where you must destroy her for some fulfilling revenge now that the hero is pretty much finished with his main goal.

Or will she try and bring back Diablo or one of his brothers in some shape or form, or even try to take control of Hell herself, now that the evil lingering in the world has no clear master anymore.

Just a theory of course, her loose end was puzzling me, what do you guys think?
I sense a soul in search of answers.
07/02/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Jini

BEST reply.. ever! Hands down
07/02/2012 10:50 AMPosted by Jini

+1
07/02/2012 05:10 AMPosted by Benji
Could this be Blizzard leaving a loose end for a possible expansion in which Adria plays a role?

That's what I thought as soon as I completed all act and Adria was nowhere to be seen.

I hope it'll be an important role.
They killed cain so fast, I hope Adria will be more interresting...
I kinda came up something which I posted over here:
http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/4926594372?page=8#143
Adria will use time travel, I just know it...MIB3 story!
07/03/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Schadow
Adria will use time travel, I just know it...MIB3 story!

No. Even she doesn't have the power to do that. Plus, do you really think she would risk making her present (as in the time) situation worse by messing with the flow of time? For all we know, she could end up getting herself killed if she did that (much to our benefit).

I'm no quantum physicist, but I know NOTHING good can come from time travel. Even for bad guys.