Hack Slash Repeat is recruiting!

Aus/NZ General Discussion
Most of us are playing and chatting on mumble. Please head the the website and register as we would be happy to have you.
Is ventrillo a requirement? I enjoyed WoW guilds quite a bit and would like to join a D3 guild. I also love playing with Aussies and it seems like you've got quite a few. But mandatory ventrillo is a no-go for me.
bah.. 2 days
i give up

Sorry mate, was quite busy (active) playing the game that I forgot to check this thread.

If you wanted to get involved do not passively wait for a response on this thread, you should have actively put in an application and that way we would have noticed.

07/29/2012 07:37 PMPosted by Fulvius
Is ventrillo a requirement? I enjoyed WoW guilds quite a bit and would like to join a D3 guild. I also love playing with Aussies and it seems like you've got quite a few. But mandatory ventrillo is a no-go for me.

We use Mumble, and no it isn't mandatory but we would prefer players use it as talking while playing is more productive than typing while playing. It's just a lot more easier to communicate with each other by talking instead of typing.
Hi guys i forgot about this post, but i'm still interested

I also dont have vent etc, or a mic, but im willing to install to atleast hear u guys lol.
I can type pretty fast while playing!
sent Deewayno a friend request ;)
08/04/2012 01:08 AMPosted by DrFunk
sent Deewayno a friend request ;)

Welcome!
Request sent :)
Sorry. we don't often check these boards. If you have any questions it may be best to ask on our forums at www.HackSlashRepeat.com.

We are still recruiting, by the way!
Bump ;)
Bump :)