Kripparian tells how PvP will be

General Discussion
Who the !@#$ cares about some nerd.

Almost all streamers with high number of ppl watching getting gear/gold for free from some retards/fanboys... this is just pathetic
07/10/2012 09:06 AMPosted by Nexusflame
oh hey.. it's krip again.. who for some odd reason people worship when he was given almost all of his gear/gold, didn't actually kill ANYTHING on the way to diablo in hardcore, killed him, and now believes he can speak for everyone playing the game.

One of the most uninformed posters I've ever met. Don't make retarded statements like this in the future without having any sources to back them up.
People, this is Diablo 3 we're talking about. What skill?
Buy gear -> Cookie-cutter build -> Stream -> "Wow, he's pro dude!"
Who cares? Is he like the pope or some !@#$? Most of his ideas are retarded.
I don't understand why people hate on Kripparian. He is a good player and makes extremely imformative videos. On top of that he donates a lot of the money he makes from streaming to charities. Why the hate?
07/10/2012 09:21 AMPosted by IWannaPeonU
I don't understand why people hate on Kripparian. He is a good player and makes extremely imformative videos. On top of that he donates a lot of the money he makes from streaming to charities. Why the hate?

I don't hate him, I just don't think his ideas on the game really mean anything. No more than just some random poster on the forums. So when people quote Kripp like he somehow matters I just get a good chuckle out of it.
This guy is like 26 and lives with his parents.
When he was talking to athene he dad comes in to talk to him.

I'd be a pro if i didnt have bills to pay

lol what a looser.
Meh, he and a pal exploited HC Inferno Diablo, which is his only real accomplishment, no?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIYJAzZ3xgg

Wizard PoV. Watch as he takes a fireball at 1:20, almost clicks the Health Well, then remembers he can exploit his health back up instead, and starts spamming Hydras.

That's as far as I got, but I am sure he is abusing Hydra LoK throughout the video.
blame people for inventing internet celebrities and worshiping them to distract themselves from their boring, bad gaming lives

seriously, its pretty sad when each streamer has a few THOUSAND ++ people watching and they all still come here to complain about the game

might as well make a game where people can buy it to watch a few people play