Fiery Brimstone exploding in value

General Discussion
1 2 3 6 Next
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLFLg-RJp-4

Good morning everyone!

I put a quick video together to explain why fiery brimstone is going up in value and why it will keep going up to a certain equilibrium price. I believe you should be heavily invested in it right now.

TLDR; Fiery Brimstone is increasing steadily in value and will continue to increase in value to some equilibrium price, because:

1. Legendary patterns are driving up demand for Fiery Brimstone.
2. Crafters of legendary patterns are making money on really good rolls from the blacksmith.
3. Crafters of legendary patterns are making up some of their losses by reselling their garbage rolls slightly above fiery brimstone price.
4. The supply of Fiery Brimstone is constrained.
5. Legendaries will be worth more in patch 1.1
6. Speculation in the market.
7. When currencies devalue quickly it causes a run to safety
8. Gold (the Diablo 3 currency) is abdundent and easily produced by bots.

I predict that the price of Fiery Brimstone will continue to increase until it reaches close to the price of the best rolls of legendary patterns. That means that Fiery Brimstone should be worth 800k to 1 million gold per unit.
Oh my you are so smart! LOL
We've had Helms of Command for ages (and they are comparatively worse now that block isn't essential) with low prices on Fiery Brimstone. Current crafting isn't really driving the prices of FB all that much. Slightly lower supply due to salvaging blues/yellows have a much smaller chance of producing one is the main factor pushing the price up.

When the patch with the boost to legendaries come and if it has significantly better crafted legendaries than we currently has, then prices will boom. Since Blizzard nerfed the chance to get one from salvaging, I think it is a reasonable expectation.
so, basically what you're saying is, you have a ton of fiery brimstones you want to unload now for premium prices.

gotcha.
He bought a ton of brimstones and is trying to sucker people into buying them out at an inflated price. GG
so, basically what you're saying is, you have a ton of fiery brimstones you want to unload now for premium prices.

gotcha.

If you're questioning my motivation, you can see a few things:

#1: I've done a Diablo 3 show since February with the intention of helping people out as much as possible.

#2: I earn ad revenue from my videos, so it's important for me to be correct and have popular videos.

#3: I love you. <3
too risky, you never know what the new patch might bring.
07/06/2012 08:44 AMPosted by Emperor
too risky, you never know what the new patch might bring.

You're right that all investments have risk. Safety is not guaranteed.
Given the pump-and-dump scandal we saw recently with chipped gems, I'd be extremely hesitant to 'invest' in any commodity being touted on a forum, including this one.
they're @ 200k a piece now...
f you're questioning my motivation, you can see a few things:

#1: I've done a Diablo 3 show since February with the intention of helping people out as much as possible.

#2: I earn ad revenue from my videos, so it's important for me to be correct and have popular videos.

sorry bro, you're not my type.
07/06/2012 08:47 AMPosted by Fellows
Given the pump-and-dump scandal we saw recently with chipped gems, I'd be extremely hesitant to 'invest' in any commodity being touted on a forum, including this one.

Fair enough. Although if you're looking to question my motivation or reputation, you can check out all the other work I've done on Diablo 3 to help out the community.

youtube.com/DrZealotTV
f you're questioning my motivation, you can see a few things:

sorry bro, you're not my type.

My dreams are crushed.
07/06/2012 08:48 AMPosted by DrZealot
Although if you're looking to question my motivation or reputation, you can check out all the other work I've done on Diablo 3 to help out the community.

Nope, don't know you from Adam to question your motivation - wouldn't be fair. Just a precaution.
You look like a schmuck that is totally self serving by running ads. You think you are helping? HA...nothing you or anyone can do can help this travesty.

Hey look at me, I'm so smart I'm gonna have you watch ads! L

Fair enough. Although if you're looking to question my motivation or reputation, you can check out all the other work I've done on Diablo 3 to help out the community.

youtube.com/DrZealotTV
Check video, dislike, move on.
Video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tLFLg-RJp-4

Good morning everyone!

I put a quick video together to explain why fiery brimstone is going up in value and why it will keep going up to a certain equilibrium price. I believe you should be heavily invested in it right now.

TLDR; Fiery Brimstone is increasing steadily in value and will continue to increase in value to some equilibrium price, because:

1. Legendary patterns are driving up demand for Fiery Brimstone.
2. Crafters of legendary patterns are making money on really good rolls from the blacksmith.
3. Crafters of legendary patterns are making up some of their losses by reselling their garbage rolls slightly above fiery brimstone price.

I predict that the price of Fiery Brimstone will continue to increase until it reaches close to the price of the best rolls of legendary patterns. That means that Fiery Brimstone should be worth 800k to 1 million gold per unit.

you also have to realize they are buffing legendaries and crafted legendaries

so pries once that patch hit for FB's will freaking skyrocket

im with you op

but you can only lead a horse to water you cant make them drink

i invested heavily and im in it for the long haul

people will look back at this time and wished like hell they bought FB's in bulk
The reason that fiery brimstone is skyrocketing is the legendary fix patch. The supply will be much smaller, it has nothing to do with people making money off crafting patterns. Crafting patterns have been around since day 1, it is a SUPPLY issue. The supply is going to shrink up once legendaries become valuable.