My piano cover of Tristram

General Discussion
Prev 1 6 7 8 17 Next
Just wow. This needs to be the main title theme... make it so, blizz.
Well done.
Well done sir. Bravo.
awesome.
It makes me wonder about his story, what trials and tribulations he’s faced in his enigmatic life, and moreover: where his portal truly leads. What if he’s simply struggling to get home to his family? The poor fella…

…Great… now I’m going to feel guilty pursuing him the next time I see him. :(

Not me, i am thinking....TREASURE!!!!!!! and nothing more...Though if i was smart, id follow him back home and find the family full of gnomes...

O hey, thats a good new pony type level...map full of family treasure gnomes!!

yes i know, im as bad as the demons i kill, its ok though cause i killed diablo (a bunch of times) so i am allowed to be bad.
Those were both very amazing pieces. Thanks for sharing them!

It would be cool if you created an alternative more "spriteful" version of the goblin cover too... as this is the way that I see the goblin. Spriteful. Crafty. Sneaky. Any music that encapsulated those types of feelings would be amazing.
Those were both very amazing pieces. Thanks for sharing them!

It would be cool if you created an alternative more "spriteful" version of the goblin cover too... as this is the way that I see the goblin. Spriteful. Crafty. Sneaky. Any music that encapsulated those types of feelings would be amazing.

Look for my composition "Sky Strata". Pretty sure it fits EXACTLY what you described.
I will definitely do that CM. Though to be fair, I DO like your sad goblin comp as well - makes me feel guility for killing him now. ;)
Awesome stuff bud. Thanks for sharing with us! I've got shivers!
Brilliant. You rock.

edit: Love Sad Goblin. I would buy that track on iTunes lol
I just had to log on, authenticator and all, exclusively to let you know how much I enjoyed your songs. Incredibly inspiring, you're a talent!
Just peaked back at the Diablo 3 forums after I quit to see what was going on.

Nothing.

Then I see this, props to you - Composure is extremely impressive, recording quality is great, piano sounds amazing. Keep up the good work
Great job man, very impressive.

/golf clap
+1 Blizzard please use this in your game ^^
Still hitting replay in between finding interesting forum posts. I actually wish the game itself had powerful stuff like this in it. Your Tristram theme would suit Leoric's Manor so well.
wow dude thumbs up! i listened to both links. bravo! tip of the hat to you sir
Fantastic!