My piano cover of Tristram

General Discussion
Prev 1 7 8 9 17 Next
Amazing job buddy, loved it. Keep up the solid work--
I've listened to lots of game music covers on piano and guitar. For example monkey island songs and liked them but the tristram song was just mindblowing good. Really best cover so far with piano i've ever heard. Really a piece of art ;) Maybe blizzard should hire you :)
that was amazing. v nice indeed.
this is so cool, man!
What do you play on? I grew up on a 1977 steinway B. Oh how I miss it :(
Just logged in to say: GREAT !!!
whoa!
07/10/2012 05:10 PMPosted by Rittz
What do you play on? I grew up on a 1977 steinway B. Oh how I miss it :(

Same thing except mine was made in 2001 lol. Steinwey B
this deserves a like! :D
very good i hope to hear more
Superb. Great reproduction on the piano. Brings back great memories. What a pleasure to listen to. Thank you so much for your contribution.
subscribed after listening to a couple more. you are magic.
Sick stuff man. keep up the drive you're no doubt to hit it big.
As a person who use to compose piano compositions in my younger years, and still enjoys playing his Steinway on a daily basis. Bravo my friend just fantastic.

BTW, they have software that you can use to produce the sheet music to it as you play it.
As a person who use to compose piano compositions in my younger years, and still enjoys playing his Steinway on a daily basis. Bravo my friend just fantastic.

BTW, they have software that you can use to produce the sheet music to it as you play it.

Well, I didn't think the thread would blow up the way it did, but I decided to write the sheet music for The Sad Goblin. Should be up on the video's link within a week or 2.
The Tristram cover gave me shivers. Well done.
Simply fantastic work! Bravo on a job flawlessly done!