Gaming Advancement

Games & Technology
Currently, The laptop I have now can not run diablo and I have decided to spend some money to get a newer one. I would like to run all of the Blizzard games,(WoW, SC2, and Of course, Diablo) at maxed graphics setting. Budget is between 0-1300. Try not to go over and if you could avoid Newegg. The Laptop im currently looking at is the HP Dv7tqe.
This is some of the specs.
3rd generation Intel(R) Core(TM) i7-3610QM Processor (2.3 GHz, 6MB L3 Cache)
NVIDIA(R) GeForce(R) GT 650M Graphics with 2GB GDDR5 memory [HDMI, VGA]
12GB DDR3 System Memory (2 Dimm)
750GB 7200 rpm Hybrid Hard Drive with HP ProtectSmart Hard Drive Protection
17.3-inch diagonal Full HD Anti-glare LED-backlit Display (1920 x 1080)

If you have any better laptops For about that price range Just leave a link. Also one thing I would prefer to have a 17.3+Screen with Full HD.
Well....there's a really big difference between laptop and desktop. I'd decide which you'd rather have first.
has been edited choice:Laptop
Cant help sorry Desktops for gaming Laptops are always going to be Subpar.

My firend as a really epic powerfull "gaming Laptop" it still overheats hardout and cant run games as good as my desktop.

So i dont know the most powerfull laptop for your money would be my answer
Any Desktops It isnt set in stone Im really open if you can find a good desktop.
I wanted a laptop too but they are way too pricey for what they offer. You can get a desktop for much cheaper with a lot more power obviously. I got one from ironsidecomputers.com for like $800 plays Diablo 3 awesome and all my other games. They have live chat thing open and the guys helps you build your rig if you need.
anything already built? Im not very computer smart so anything prebuilt would be nice aswell
oh i forgot to say this but Thanks Doom any other ideas?