Who bought dread talisman amu in AH ysterday?

Hardcore
Just wondering who bought it from AH yesterday? I sense the buyer is looking to resell. I can buy them if you wanna resell
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/9/screenshot0332w.jpg/
Geez, thats probably the best barb amu i've ever seen.
07/11/2012 08:56 AMPosted by DCElite
can u stop trolling every single topic
07/11/2012 09:19 AMPosted by Jaliy

I was being serious and youre the guy who tells other people to stop b|itching about DC's and lag. Yeah, i think i'll ignore you instead.

I just looked at your past posts and the only thing HC about you is your trolling. There always has to be one complete waste of space in every community i suppose...
07/11/2012 09:26 AMPosted by DCElite

I was being serious and youre the guy who tells other people to stop b|itching about DC's and lag. Yeah, i think i'll ignore you instead.

I just looked at your past posts and the only thing HC about you is your trolling. There always has to be one complete waste of space in every community i suppose...

name 1 post i made which i "trolled"
Stop arguing on the internet you two.
Pretty awesome, slightly better than what I use now (pure Str/Vita, 230/200) How much did it sell for?
haha yeah wondering who have it man,but some people wont like it due to missing LOH.
If it had rolled CritDmg too, instead of +max damage, I'd be a very jealous man.
I would come to the party dressed as a Jellyfish..
very very good.

almost perfect IAS, crit increase, and life increase.
haha yeah not sure who have it tho,just hope people don't die with it.
would be jelly...if there's rmah i may pay for it(of course just with the money i gain from selling )..LOL
Lol sup with this "troll" etc. I hope theres not much troll in HC.