Diablo 3 and Cheat Engine

General Discussion
http://www.itechpost.com/articles/3481/20120715/diablo-3-real-money-auction-house-abuse.htm

Any confirmation?
The article itself confirms it.
I would like Blizzard's statement on this, since it does concern people's real life money.

P.S apparently on reddit read it up folks
lol, another botter complaints that why blizz does not stop the bot quick so his ill-get gold would sale instead of rotting because no one interest to buy his ill-get gold, they just bot themselves.
I am sure there must be some legalese in the RMAH TOS protecting Blizzard from culpability. Or at least I would think so.

People are saying on the forums here that they got bought out with no buy-out set.

Why are we using always on-line DRM again? I think I need to be reminded.
lol, another botter complaints that why blizz does not stop the bot quick so his ill-get gold would sale instead of rotting because no one interest to buy his ill-get gold, they just bot themselves

ah yes, it all makes sense now

Yeah that gold farmer interview made no logical sense to me.

However, there are botters and there are gold farmers. No denying that. Just log on and get your daily faceful of spam.

Check facebook or google for how many D3 Gold Bot programs are out there....pathetic.
Don't be silly, guys. There can't possibly be botters or hackers, because we have to log in to play single player.
Cheat Engine makes client side changes, their just fake figures that you see, the values are actually not changed server side, so no cheat engine isn't hacking the rmah. You would have to do some serious packet sniffing and break many federal laws to get it to work (equal to robbing a bank)