Wiz Bug, no Thread open?

Bug Report
Hello Guys,
first of all sry for my bad english i am no native speaker, but i try to discuss the consequences of the invulnerabilty bug of the wizard with you, especially for the RMAH, but i cannot find a single open thread to do so..
First of all some Facts:
* This bug is really destroying a fair competition between us players und i am not even able to think of the consequences for the RMAH und the huge advantages invulnarable bots have for weeks
* This bug is public for many members since 1 month, the evidence was brought by a Youtube Video in the german forum, which was created 4 weeks ago and has got many viewers worldwide ;-)

So my polite questions are:
* Blizzard, how do you plan to react on this huge loss of integrety and confidence in this game?
* Do you plan to calm the community down by simply saying nothing on this topic in the near future, or simply close all regarding threads???
* I think such a bug needs an immidate response from the community manager and you should try to stick back to your own company guidelines, which count the fair game - experience a very high priority, don`t you?
* Why do you not announce a emergency maintenance and shut down the servers?Like you did with many other non critical issues??
* If you donnot shut down the servers, how will you compensate the huge advantage of all mages because since 20h is bug is more than OFFICIAL???

Yours sincerly a very disappointed consumer

P.S.: Sry again for my bad english, but i hope i could clarify my intentions....
Gotta love it, they just ran around and locked all the threads without responding.

when asked what their position on a video of this expliot was, poster got the response;

"Not sure what exactly I'm looking at since the video is not in English, but if you are referring to the Teleport/Archon bug, I've already commented on it about 5 times today. Check the front page :)

http://us.battle.net/d3/en/forum/topic/6146816331"

a link to a post where they said

"Thanks for your reports guys! We'll get this addressed."

and the other 4 posts were locks with variations of "this has been reported". Have to love the lack of communication.
Gotta love it, they just ran around and locked all the threads without responding.

when asked what their position on a video of this expliot was, poster got the response;

I'm not really in any position to answer any questions regarding this bug, other than the fact that it is a bug we are working on fixing.

In addition, how didn't I show proper communication? I've read and responded to every thread this morning about the bug.

As a reminder, making multiple threads of the same bug report is frowned upon in the Bug Report forums. Please do your best in keeping them clean. We're working on the bug, just no announcement of when we're fixing it yet.